Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell?
i dunno why i can't laugh about this.. i guess i am not lfeish anymore..
honestly i don't care about lfe that much anymore.. there are things which are more important to me at the moment.. or i just complettly suck (however you see it, i could care less about it).. i already said to bp.. that i want to be demoded.. but as you see he was too lazy to do that..
i thought he had that much respect for me that he would respect my wish.. but i guess his lazyness is just greater than that haha..
i can't say i lost the interest for lf2 complettly.. thats why i am still here (or again) .. but its near to zero.. i have no lf2 on my comp.. click away all the new posts in projects, sprites, etc.. i have some sort of lf2 story in my head though..
that's it..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Oh come on, you don't suck (at least not completely ;)).
You are a great mod and let's keep it that way...no need for you to get an inferiority complex.
And would be cool to see another story of yours :D

EDIT:
@Below
Don't I?
Oh well, then forget about this...
Thanks given by:
Thought that you will say it somewhen.
Sad.

Erm.. Divisor, I see that you just don't know the situation...
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2009, 08:20 PM)Phil Wrote:  i guess i am not lfeish anymore..
honestly i don't care about lfe that much anymore.. there are things which are more important to me

WUAHHHHHH!!!1°[]°
world's end!
Thanks given by:
just visit here for teh lulz
really! this forum is a laugh
and you have internet friends here, which may not be as good as real friends, but we still make you laugh!
so what, im sure quite a lot of people (including lauli :P ) dont have LF2 on their comp. SO FRIKIN WHAT!
everyone, on the count of 3, we jump at phil and tie a rope around him, so he cant go! HAHA

you'll be back...ill be back

That... sounds like farewell from you?? ;ooooo - Simoneon
Thanks given by: snorsorbet