Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell?
didn't know where to put this.. so it just goes here..

well i am having alot of trouble with my computer recently. pretty instable and about to break down soon (reseted him like 5 times already in.. 3 weeks) i get sick of this really. so at the moment i am just putting up the essential stuff, like an browser and office f.e.. nothing more no lf2 no extra and cool thingies.. i am currently trying to fix my comp up as much as possible but all my efforts fail up to now. I know that ppl don't like it.. but this could be farewell for an huge amount of time. Thats if my comp breaks down complettly..which means i would have to buy a new one which is not possible, cause of simple lack of money. No way around (parents won't help me this time, they already bought half of this one).
just one more few words to mh, bp.. if you demod me cause of being inactive.. just go ahead... i got no problems with it as i am powerless. i can't do anything against it. so if you feel like it..
and about mafia game.. no clue how to manage this.. as i see that time is limited and i can't always use the remaining time (cause of that stupid comp) so probably won't be able to host anymore. I will leave the decision to don!

well then it was great fun and all .. you know how much lfe means to me (at least the guys who have stayed in contact with me for a while)..so see ya.. i hope i can get back somehow, if not (which is more than likely, in bad cases over 1 -2 years)
i hope you all remember me as someone good, just as the person i am..
bye until we meet again.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
I really wish this wouldn't be happening. Truly.
You are one of the best mods around, and as I was visiting LFE for a long time before i registered, I know that you were one of the most helpful.
And so it feels bad if I think of not having you around, but I still hope that you will sort out your problems and return one day.

Right, I hope you will get over these troubles, enjoy life, don't get too depressed and cya later :)
Thanks given by:
You still got my number. So you could eventually stay in touch either way.

See ya sometime.

(Oh and about Mafia just send me the player list and I'll start new round...)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
@Divisor (hope i spelled it rightly): thanks.. its good to see that somebody has seen my kindness haha...
@don: yea you are right, i will write you once in a while.. about the mafia list.. its better to start a new joining.. might be that some more ppl join.. but if you still insist i can sent you the list..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
You should try listening to "Seven Days" by Sting it might give you a fuzzy feeling about all this...

(actually I kinda believe you're being a bit too dramatic in your post but well you never know...)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
When I saw the Author and the post name I said "Oh no, Phil is going to quite."
Well at least it's not that but I hope you will get back soon.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
Do u have a facebook i can contact u with? :) (Ian Murphy:Mclean HighSchool)
also if it does esentially break down, use cafe' computers/ or library unless it's not ur thing
i use school's network sometimes, guess that could help if u nvr thought of it ;)
farewell (doubt i could help much :()
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Ahh... The members come and go. It's just part of the cycle (Look, Simoneon's already a mod). There should be a memorial thread where former members of LFE are listed (I guess that includes people like Marshall, Sinow and Phil).

I hope we find another story-writer soon...

Hope you're not away for too long...
~Our lives are hopeless without you~

Something in your language (I actually didn't use a translator):
Ich werde dich nie vergessen.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoO
[Image: sad-face.jpg]
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , Eddie
Phil, you've been a great enrichment for the LFE-community and I accept and respect your decision. Please don't forget that you're always welcome at LFE and I wish you the best for your future life. I hope we can stay in touch. Adieu.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: