Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Favourite TV Shows
HI all,
This is a favorite list, not a best list. I am not interested in what you think the ten best shows of all time are, because then we get into a discussion of what makes a show great and/or historically viable and important. This does not interest me right now. I just want to know your ten faves! There is only one rule: You can list only ten. Make some choices, people. They can be soaps, Saturday morning cartoons or BassMasters! My number one is my number one, the rest are in no order.

1. Family Ties
2. The Joy of Painting
3. Star Trek: The Next Generation
4. The West Wing
5. 24
6. Transformers The original, not that computer generated crap they came up with later.
7. The Muppet Show
8. Airwolf
9. The Simpsons
10. The Sopranos
Thanks given by:
I wish i could watch :(
I stopped watching TV 2 years ago...
The only thing now i watch is the Simpsons and Fox5 News...
( The only reason why i can't is because my mom say's it's for adults, wtf is that supposed to mean?!! Mad )
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
erm, lol?
what kind of movies did you watch? Xd
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2009, 11:10 AM)embertin Wrote:  HI all,
This is a favorite list, not a best list. I am not interested in what you think the ten best shows of all time are, because then we get into a discussion of what makes a show great and/or historically viable and important. This does not interest me right now. I just want to know your ten faves! There is only one rule: You can list only ten. Make some choices, people.
Ehm...I don't recall authorizing you to make up your own rules Facepalm
I don't care how many shows does anyone watch, it can be 3 or 56, there is no need to limit this to only ten rolleyes
And nothing is wrong with a discussion, as long as it is on-topic.

If you want to have your rules, make your own topic. I wrote everything that should be followed in post #1, don't care about anything else. You can write your list in whatever order you want, but don't boss people around.

It is obviously spam... LFE has been getting a lot of that recently - generic posts/threads flooding the general zone which contribute nothing to the discussion or anything :p. Best thing to do is ignore it, makes the life of a mod much easier. When you reference it, it means a mod can't delete it without deleting your post as well, and most mods don't like deleting posts by "good" members because then they will get annoyed and ask why they deleted their post... way to much drama for such a thing. In the future just ignore it(or if you are feeling productive, report it). ~ Silva

EDIT:
Well I don't mind dumping my post if that one will go too...
But I'll remember for the next time, thanks :D
Thanks given by: