Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[character] trunks sin terminar
[/code][/font][font=Arial] hello i´m spanish it is a my first character

Attached Files
.rar   trunks.rar (Size: 130.56 KB / Downloads: 272)
Thanks given by:
readme not compleate: missing info about where to put the dat.-files and he images. I'm not stupid and could fin dout it in a sec, but newbs can't...

Then: this is your char, hm, lemme guess: you use two different chars in one spritesheet... erm... I don't go on testing
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
welcome to the forums :D

Back to business, I just a a short look over your character...
couple of things that struck me:
- why are some sprites extremely pixelated, like if the original ones were available at 50% only?
- can you explain me why there are Bat- as well as (I guess these are) Trunks-sprites in there?
- erm... from naming a dat-file "trunks.dat" the in-game name won't change. In fact, you edited the bmp-part which shows that you understand the basic concepts of DCing. Right over the sprite-lines there is a tag called "name:".

Overall, this looks like a semi-finished Bat-replacement. I wouldn't call it a completed character, you basically just overpainted about 50% of the Bat-sprites and changed the file names. What proves my conclusion of a Bat-replacement is that the data-lines in your "trunks.txt" (just a suggestion, name it readme.txt and add some more information like attacks or where to place each file) are exactly the same like for Bat.

Not to sound mean, but I just gave honest criticism.

And, just a small hint, your closing tags need to be at the end of the post, not at the beginning ;)

edit: MH, you were faster with posting :*
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
it really doesnt look more like more of the lf2 chars

oh and the base was a bat right

here are some tutorials to update your char

http://lf2-thewar.de.tl/Tutorials.htm?PH...0ea332f137
[Image: userbar335334hr2.gif]
Siggy Made By BF
Thanks given by: