Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Newcomer Introduction Thread!
Well, if you had checked the stickied threads in general discussion, you would have seen an thread with a similar name: Newcomer Introduction Thread!
But still, welcome :D
(10-31-2009, 06:29 AM)nikgary Wrote:  I love to play games and watching Movies.
So do I :P
Thanks given by:
Hi, I'm Taniaetc. I'm only 12 years old, yet I still love lf2 and modding it too. I'm in Australia but I'm an Indonesian.
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by:
Hello everyone!
My name is Jennifer and I am a big fan of Little Fighter game. I just love to play video game. It's my pleasure to join this community and I hope I'll learn something here. To make friends, Listening music, playing games and watching movies are my hobbies. I am new on this forum so if I have problem in future please help me.Thank you everyone!
Thanks given by:
Hello there, I am new here.:D
Thanks given by:
Threads merged.
Please post all 'hello's in this thread.
Thanks.

Oh, and welcome to the forums! ;D
Thanks given by:
hey i never knew there was a thread like this! Evil

anyway... hello i'm new... jk
u know me, right
Thanks given by:
I don't :P

Hello, I'm [REDACTED] from Estonia, I'm 14 years old and I've played LF2 since year 2002 a little before v1.9, have taken few years vacation, started again, vacation, playing etc. :D
About sprite edition I found out in 2004 I guess...
About coding in 2008 XD
But I haven't been interested in neither, because they are too hard for me :S
Thanks given by:
Hello, my name is Blue Phoenix and I'm new to LFE. I hope I'll have a good time here and that the people in here are friendly. I totally didn't see the >Your very first LF2 steps<-thread, so I just post in here.

Now, what is so hard to understand about NEWCOMER Introduction Thread? Stop failing in here.
Quote this.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
@BP
I've got only one word... LOLROFLMAO!

Well after I think of it... They are different threads. This thread welcomes new people in the forum, but the other will tell you your first steps in LF2. Totally different things

@ Simoneon
What does quotin do anyway? I reread, and I think I'm too dumb to see any difference from what I saw before :S
Thanks given by:
Hello. I am Asuma. Nice to meet you.
Thanks given by: