Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PowerUp once = use the skill once
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioPuNUuR0o I'm too lazy to sprite but I just love to dc stuff.

Please read the Annotations.Those are notes.The powerup here is the catch drain & the skill is the chasing raito balls(the uppercut skill with the balls) .

PowerUp once = use the skill once .Each time you load it you could use the skill once more .

I used this PowerUp from catching to make a drain powerup.

How does its works? you basicly transform into yourself(use rudolf transformation + spawned t0) and then dja would send you to frame 245(back transformation) .From there you could use any atttack you desire once per loading.Note this overwrite the character normal dja but only once.

This could be used in stage too(ik8/3).Ik8/3 in stage can send you to the self transformation & you would be able to use this skill once.

Its not like the ball method with a move and the ball hit you inorder to disable the skill.This can be used once per load.

please tell me your opinion. Also tell me what to fix in this tut. This is pretty simple method.

For more info look at the ReadMe file.

Just a small note: Its more comfortable to use a dcer to read txt files.

A study example (link)

Attached Files
.zip   PowerUp.zip (Size: 27.65 KB / Downloads: 114)
Thanks given by: Bamboori , x90z75ek
Isn't that exactly what YinYin did?
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2009, 01:29 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Isn't that exactly what YinYin did?
Lauli look here:
I don't really like to say that outload how his method works not cause I'm jealous but because this suppose to be a feature for his alf2.

He just inspired to think about use for the rudolf transformation in a new way.That cause I saw his justin & thought about finding a use for the rudolf transformation myself.

I do not take credit for other people ideas =/= really that would be super lame.I will admit that my method is similar to his in way cause it use the rudolf transformation.
Thanks given by:
Nice tutorial!
Off-Topic: You should also make a tutorial about action that sets the HP at the start.
Thanks given by: