Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[b]XBOX 360 or PS3[/b]
Hi Guys,
I am White from India. I love to play games and watch movies. I want Picture Quality, Performance, Best Price. I am very confused between these two. Can anyone tell which is better for me and why?
Thanks given by:
Definitely PS3 for watching movies (it can play Blu-Ray).
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Well, both are good, but i would say PS3 the system is a whole lot better then in the XBOX 360 and the Playstation Home is awesome it's just like a real world chat with friend,make your own character, design your home, dance(lol), play with toys (lol), go shopin' ( :lol: ) and...errr...pretty much everything :D
Then the Playstation Store it rulez you can download some demo versions of games for free :D.
The friends future you can add anyone who has a PS3, PS2 or even a PSP and chat :P
Verry good video quality ,awesome game graphics
The only down side for you maybe that it costs more :|
Well, i don't own a PS3 or a XBOX 360
But i know alot of PS3 and nothing about XBOX 360.
So don't juge me if the XBOX 360 has all of those features

P.S
PSP ownz both lol.

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
Hi,
According to me,you should go with X-box 360.Because it has following features,
XBOX 360:
+Best for Shooters
+most people online
+cheaper
+most violent games
+frequent game releases
+Halo
-Frequently defective
-Pay to use online
-Poor backwards compatability
-Poor customer service
Thanks for sharing this information.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2009, 11:04 AM)kaistenolee Wrote:  +cheaper

Cheaper - a big minus...
Only expensive GAME SYSTEMS are BETTER (happy now?) well, i'm not tellin' you to use PS3
You might aswell go with a PSP (it ownz)
I have one and it's even cheaper then XBOX so cheaper isn't much of a feature...

~RtXaS~

Edit: 123 post Xd
Thanks given by:
RtXaS Wrote:Cheaper - a big minus...

LF2 if for free. This means that it's the shit.
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , Drahcir , Jernemies
(10-10-2009, 11:09 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  Cheaper - a big minus...
Only expensive things are good
that's srsly wrong
Thanks given by:
Well, im not talking about games i'm talking about game systems.
P.S I will say it again PSP ownz :D
Thanks given by:
Hi alfiewhite,

Well,This is like comparing Counterstrike 1.6, Condition Zero and Source. All are FPS of same type but different in the way they are presented. PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii, these consoles are the same, better be said these gaming systems are all the same just the difference is the bling and cling. Can they really be compared? Should they be compared?

Well first lets just separate the odds for it. One side is the high definition (Xbox 360 and PS3) and the other (pretty strong), experimental next generation technology gaming console (Wii). Let’s strip all the three and put down what they got for us.

First the bling thing, high definition (HD) Consoles. Sony’s PlayStation 3 and Microsoft’s Xbox 360, both fall in this category. Ding! Probably the next question in your mind, “Why are they HD consoles?” High graphics for better graphic output specifically made for high definition televisions and games specially made in HD quality that’s what are HD consoles. Stored in disks specially made to fit the HD content, Blu-Ray for Sony which gives developers the liberty to stuff up 50 gigs of High quality sound and video with loads of game features. And dual-layer DVD or HD-DVD for Xbox 360 does the job.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
The performance, price and picture quality of the XBOX 360 is better as compared to the PS3. So I will go with the XBOX 360.
Thanks given by: