Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Update
I just made a small security update - in case you realise any problems please let me know...

[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Why not tell us what kind of security update? =p To let us better know where to expect possible bugs. And find em.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Yeah please tell so we know what the update is, and if it isn't a forum bug or this new bug.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2009, 05:21 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  a small security update

What part you didn't understand? :O
Thanks given by: LutiChris , MH-Razen
Mybb is just a software which update here and then - this time the update was titled with security update, I didnt even look for a full list of changes :p

But sometimes after such an update stuff change for some reason - like if the search function is modified and I have to upload a new file for this. Then the old fil e with our changes that games arent in search page or so is gone... got it?
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Well there is a bug i have seen before, i just never mentioned it since i never posted on the forum just examined stuff.
Thanks given by:
Would you mind to tell us what kind of bug that was?
Thanks given by:
Well, i don't really no if it's a bug, but when i logged onto my brothers lap top, just to check something out on LFE. i checked the stuff out, then when i logged off, i was still logged on? Then when i removed the thing, were it saves your password for everytime you log on, it still logged on. I have also had the problem, of when i change my avatar, i can still see my old avatar sometimes.
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=3356
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
(10-04-2009, 03:35 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Well, i don't really no if it's a bug, but when i logged onto my brothers lap top, just to check something out on LFE. i checked the stuff out, then when i logged off, i was still logged on? Then when i removed the thing, were it saves your password for everytime you log on, it still logged on. I have also had the problem, of when i change my avatar, i can still see my old avatar sometimes.

and for the avator problem: clear your cache, for the logout problem: I also have this sometimes but I dont have any idea about it :o
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: