Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TransformerCharacter (Character)
(10-02-2009, 07:06 PM)Eddie Wrote:  And - where are the sceen prints. naturally - I won't look at anything unless I have solid evidence it is what it is xD
He posted a video...
And i don't think you need screens anyway. The "TransformerCharacter" title is pretty self-explaining. A char that transforms into other chars. Not much to add. ;)
Thanks given by:
It's not the video, it's the character. I downloaded it.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2009, 07:21 PM)Divisor Wrote:  
(10-02-2009, 07:06 PM)Eddie Wrote:  And - where are the sceen prints. naturally - I won't look at anything unless I have solid evidence it is what it is xD
He posted a video...
And i don't think you need screens anyway. The "TransformerCharacter" title is pretty self-explaining. A char that transforms into other chars. Not much to add. ;)

I'd rather not get caught up in sick jokes - where the person just posts a virus instead LOL. believe me - when something isn't that revealing - or I can't see it, I won't touch it
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
HE FREAKING POSTED A VIDEO!
that's even better than screens -.-'
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , Lauli , Alblaka , LutiChris
There are no viruses, I downloaded this character here and there wasn't a virus.
Thanks given by:
this has has no viruses, but the character was disappointing because: if you want to tranform into a character to fight then just pick that character in the first place and dont waste your time

also this character has no original moves (obvious i know)
Thanks given by:
@scare: May you haven't got the point of the char... it's maily just a piece of good DC (which means DataChanging), since it's not n00bish easy to create a char with the ability to transform into anything else...

And btw, it's fun to play with a char, that can just transform into anything :D
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
@scare crow:
If you choose this character at the character selection menu, you choose 23 CHARACTERS AT THE SAME TIME!!! Or at least, you are able to have the abilities of ALL 23 LF2 characters by transforming into them.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by: no one
i am sorry that you miss understood me, i did not mean to downgrade your achievement,

i know this is a advance data changing i look on the article about it and opened the data file

i was just saying that if you intend to tranform into a character, then simply choose that character in the first place.

as for blow-fly turning into 23 characters THATS OVERPOWERFULL AND DON"T SAY ONLY IF YOU TRANFER INTO JULIAN-- ITS OVERPOWERFULL PERIOD also you don't have to shout (cap lock) i would have read your post regardless.

finally great character overall just not my style and most of what i posted above is my personal views so don't take it at face value and don't get angry about it.
Thanks given by:
Sorry. I'm used to CAPITALISING my words to show emphasis (I hate it when people miss details and ask about what they didn't read). Check out my other posts. They're the same.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by: snorsorbet