Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
L4D anyone?
:[ 
Yo! Shock Does anyone know or play l4d (left 4 dead)? I'm curious

Facepalm Ugh... I might even think people would go "Ugh what is L4D?"
Thanks given by:
i play l4d, me an my friends put in money for the group pack, and there was some glitch that happened, and we scored 1 free copy out of it :D
i've had it about since 2 days after it came out, and played it for a while, but it gets so repetitive, that i just got bored and havent played it in a while
But i cant wait to play L4D2!!!
though, unfortunetley, its banned in australia :|
so i will have to wait a bit longer till they 'downgrade' the violence
Thanks given by:
hey alec, theres been some debate, i read in some entertainment newspaper. the board or whatever might not ban l4d2 because players arent actually 'killing live people' cos zombies are kinda dead already.
but heck my bro plays and ive watched him a lot of times. ive watched it enough that its like ive played =)
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
but apparently left 4 dead 2 is way more violent, with skeletons and brains everywhere
but thats some good news. What they were gonna do was make the blood green and make them less human like. Thats a bit like in germany where TF2 blood and stuff is replaced with robots, so all the guys are robots, and explode with gears and cogs, lol.
Anyway, the technicality they were using was that they were 'infected' and not zombies, because of the story line, so they were still human essentially, and thats one of the factors.

but i dont get it, there are games like grand theft auto, where there is head popping, mass violence and sleeze of all degrees, and then there is also Fallout 3 which is insane
now that doesnt really make sense to left 4 dead, when you just hitting some zombies over the head with frying pan
Thanks given by:
L4D = awesome!!11
And you know what? L4D2 is gonna be even more awesome!!!111
I missed melee weapons in L4D, it's true that you could hit zombies with left-click (uses gun as a melee weapon) but seeing the trailer with frying pans and chainsaws truly made my day :D
It's also original that it doesn't have a story like, let's say, Assassin's Creed or GTA series. You simply slay the damn zombies in the most badass way possible. And you don't wonder why. Because if you don't kill them, they're gonna kill you.
Thanks given by:
I have played it 1 week or 2 weeks and then it got boring.
You have only 5 diffrent weapons (+ the Pistol ) and theres really not so much fun in playing it a long time.
And if you have no partners to play with you shouldn't really buy it.

I wouldn't say it's such a good game (even if it is most time funny to make the witch angry ;P)

@ alectric: you forgot to mention Dead Space ^^ It's the most insane game i ever played.
Thanks given by: Alectric
(09-24-2009, 12:59 PM)Scorpion Wrote:  I have played it 1 week or 2 weeks and then it got boring.
You have only 5 diffrent weapons (+ the Pistol ) and theres really not so much fun in playing it a long time.
And if you have no partners to play with you shouldn't really buy it.
Very true...
(09-24-2009, 12:59 PM)Scorpion Wrote:  @ alectric: you forgot to mention Dead Space ^^ It's the most insane game i ever played.
Really? Our gaming magazine rated it 87, so I guess it is something...gotta try it :)
Thanks given by:
L4D is meant for online or friends. it's not a 1 person game.
its amazing when online or with friends, but very boring alone.

it's best to buy it only if you have online.
"'~Nirvana Is Salvation Of Your Soul~'"
[Image: yurisignn.jpg]
[Image: yurisig2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yah my bro plays online and its pretty good
its pretty funny sometimes too. if someones bored, they just dog the game. there was one game i remember there there was 2 hunters and a smoker with all the survivors all in the same safe room at the end of one game, everynow and then shooting the boomer for the heck of it and talking about hentai or pr0n or somethin
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by: