Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Transforming without catching
yah, he opoints out a random character, catch it, then uses rudolfs transformation and let that char disappear...

but I dunno how it opoints a random char, does oid: 1000 also work in opioints or only stage.dat?
Thanks given by:
its not random
(09-20-2009, 04:29 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  I'm guessing opoint the character you want, IK3 + transform. Or something similar :p. (I don't dc so yeah :p, doing this in hex would be easy :D ).
exactly
pretty easy actually
lots of copy pasting about 2 frames and changing the oid each time
Thanks given by:
So you opoint the character on a high y: value to prevent him from being seen and catch him, transform into him and delete him?
Thanks given by:
yeah

takes exactly 3 frames
third one can be reused for each of the different transformations
so thats only 2 per character
Thanks given by: x90z75ek
It doesn't work. It opoints the character but doesn't catch him. I don't know why.
Thanks given by:
Did your itr/kind: 3 have a high enough y: value to match up with the character?
Thanks given by:
I put the same y: value in my itr/kind: 3 as the y: value of the opoint.
Thanks given by:
but anyway why dont u use state 80xx...??
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2009, 11:49 AM)Angel_Adam Wrote:  but anyway why dont u use state 80xx...??

Because then you have to modify all the other characters, only works if you are making a mod... and if you are making a mod you might as well just use state4xxx :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
and you can't transoform back then without adding an additonal back transforming move to all the other chars
Thanks given by: