Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[mod] Shining Soul (screens added)
Right now I'm workin' on a Shining Soul 2 based Mod.... still ver 1.0 beta.... anyway, I also uploaded a Gameplay video:

Gameplay Video

EDIT:
Forgot to tell, in the gameplay vid there is a small picture bug in one of the monsters (kobold), but its fixed in downloadable version.

DOWNLOAD from Rapidshare
Every needed info is in readme.txt

[Image: 61432536.png][Image: ss2y.png]

>>Specials List<<

I just want to know, what do ppl think about that.
Feel free to comment...

We are lookin' for members...
->Our current TEAM<-

-Jesupek

-Madara Uchiha

-Victor

--------------------------------------------------
Huh?
Thanks given by:
Wow, you did it perfectly. You could add more moves, but except for that you made it exactly like the game. I used to love this game, and i still do. If you need help with it, i would be glad to help as a coder. Seriously, your making it exactly like the game which is pretty cool. You even made it so when the slime monster appears they appear correctly, for example they appear near you, i am really impressed. You even got the music perfect :D

Dunno why no one else has commented, i think the mods was great, compared to the game. Nice work, would love to see more in the future. :D
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2009, 10:21 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Wow, you did it perfectly. You could add more moves, but except for that you made it exactly like the game. I used to love this game, and i still do. If you need help with it, i would be glad to help as a coder. Seriously, your making it exactly like the game which is pretty cool. You even made it so when the slime monster appears they appear correctly, for example they appear near you, i am really impressed. You even got the music perfect :D

Thank you vm.
If you look closely at the control settings in the main menu, you can see a link to special moves table. There are more moves but i didn't want it to be so simple... ya know...

Thanks again.

EDIT: >>Specials Table<<.

Also in Playback recording you can watch me doing all of these moves. Have fun.
Huh?
Thanks given by:
the youtube video is privat so we can't watch it
Thanks given by:
C'mon people, nobody else to comment?
Huh?
Thanks given by:
It's nothing to do with the mod, it's just people have never heard of the game before. That's the only reason why there aren't loads of comments, plus it's not like you used a special feature that no ones ever heard of before.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Hey....
uhhh....
Its 2019, but, will someone be able to send another link to this mod?
its obvious that the actual link does not work...
Please....
Thanks given by: