Poll: Would you like to train parkour?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah,its interesting.and amazing!
80.00%
12 80.00%
No,i rather not brake my self!
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LeParkour (FreeRunning)
Well I do sometimes crazy and scary things but at beginning its scary for me so I just do it and then I like it and do it hundred times more or until I get bored and I have no place that are soft except the playground but there is small wood chips which are painful.

Off topic to Adam.
Lucky.
*crying*
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
Hey, what is it called in US? or is it the same? :)
i want to take training...
where can i train, here in US?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
hey but isnt parkour getting from point A to B as quick as you can with all your skill? you'll need the legs and stamina for the running
the jumping in between and stuff are for quicker passage to your destination
and all this flips and stuff are more like free running. some people mix it up between the two. i remember hearing some parkour pro in on tv (in melbournce, in victoria, in australia. yeah its started in aus too) saying that parkour is not just a fancy show off thing or only just for fitness but its also like for the mind. you focus in overcoming all obstacles physically and 'Mentally'.
so now all those who arent courageous enough. its your time to learn :D -[ooh post 299]

i think...
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2009, 09:24 AM)dubbleD Wrote:  hey but isnt parkour getting from point A to B as quick as you can with all your skill? you'll need the legs and stamina for the running
the jumping in between and stuff are for quicker passage to your destination
and all this flips and stuff are more like free running. some people mix it up between the two. i remember hearing some parkour pro in on tv (in melbournce, in victoria, in australia. yeah its started in aus too) saying that parkour is not just a fancy show off thing or only just for fitness but its also like for the mind. you focus in overcoming all obstacles physically and 'Mentally'.
so now all those who arent courageous enough. its your time to learn :D -[ooh post 299]

thats basically what I've said already :P

' Wrote:Hey, what is it called in US? or is it the same? :)
i want to take training...
where can i train, here in US?

Its the same everywhere. Starting parkour is not as easy as other sports. There are no clubs or something so you can either:

- train in your garden while getting the basics from youtube/whatever.
- train with some friends
- visit a workshop
- find someone who is experienced
- train (gym) in a hall to get the basic stuff and then start with something above

the choice is yours =P
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by: LutiChris
in germany there are some clubs lol.
Thanks given by:
so here is how i kong vault:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLW2P7vLm0
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by: