Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just a Question
hm... that depends on the admins.. if they think you are qualified for that kind of rank, they give it to you.
there is nothing more about it. ^^
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
I decide.

Or, to say it more eloquent, if somebody proves to know how to DC, is able to solve hard problems via DCing, and helps others solving their problems, they qualify as Advanced DCers. An guess who promotes them? Yep, you got it.

So, basically, everything has been said. Usergroups that can use a custom User title are VIP Members, Global Mods, Advanced DCers, and Admins. Anybody else asked a mod/admin if they can change their default user title. Now, as Phil already mentioned, we are no machines that directly dish out this kind of stuff. I, for my part, prefer some people over others; that's why I do allow changes of user titles sometimes and sometimes not. It's just a personal view.

There is no way that you can do this yourself (assuming that there is no forum bug at any time). A special post-count, for example won't help you at all.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
oh i see, so technically helpful members get the rank thing. Well thanks for the explanation, i was just wondering about it. You can lock this topic if you want.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: