Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Loved ones...
(09-02-2009, 05:49 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  
(09-01-2009, 05:44 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  My experience tells me that if you aren't straight to the point, you will fall on the friend zone and be doomed for the rest of your life. AVOID THE FRIEND ZONE.

>.< I'm the class clown and i'm in my crush's "Friend Zone" any advice anyone can this relationship be...over?... :'(
I don't want to fall on adviser, but I'd like to help...

Problems in class - one of usual problems that peoples have when they get into new class(with new peoples) or it could take the years if your classmates start to provoke you or insult you...
If you wanna go on girls, you have to stop being a ''class clown''...
How you will do it?
You have to go and try to hang out with guys that are provoking you, usually try to hang out with those who are provoking you the less.
OR
If that doesn't work then you must try to train some sport or try to get some skills in fighting. Then you must be good at what you're doing and others will start to like you. Then you should kick somebody's @$* if somebody try to provoke you.

Personality I prefer option 2nd:D. When you kick somebody's @$*, they will find out that you're not so bad and then you must try to hang out with them. You will find out that they are also not so bad as they was.

@ES:I think that you're somehow right. That's what the most peoples do:go straight to the point. I am not like that. I like to do things like this:
1 meet the girl
2 then get know her better
3 become a friend to her
4 become very good friend to her
5 then go on with something much serious
Thanks given by:
Lord Anubis Wrote:When you kick somebody's @$*, they will find out that you're not so bad and then you must try to hang out with them. You will find out that they are also not so bad as they was.

You beat the crap out of somebody and then hang out with him?
Wat?
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
(09-03-2009, 06:02 AM)Lauli Wrote:  You beat the crap out of somebody and then hang out with him?
Wat?
Yes. I think I could kill him that day because he insulted my girlfriend. But later... Did you ever heard that peoples can talk and reconcile? Now we are one of best friends, I can tell everything to him.
Thanks given by:
Lord Anubis Wrote:Did you ever heard that peoples can talk and reconcile?

I guess you should've asked that yourself :P
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2009, 06:33 AM)Lauli Wrote:  I guess you should've asked that yourself :P
I guess you never loved somebody truly so it's hard to understand to you why do I get so mad then...
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2009, 05:25 AM)Lord Anubis Wrote:  
(09-02-2009, 05:49 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  
(09-01-2009, 05:44 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  My experience tells me that if you aren't straight to the point, you will fall on the friend zone and be doomed for the rest of your life. AVOID THE FRIEND ZONE.

>.< I'm the class clown and i'm in my crush's "Friend Zone" any advice anyone can this relationship be...over?... :'(

Problems in class - one of usual problems that peoples have when they get into new class(with new peoples) or it could take the years if your classmates start to provoke you or insult you...
If you wanna go on girls, you have to stop being a ''class clown''...
How you will do it?
You have to go and try to hang out with guys that are provoking you, usually try to hang out with those who are provoking you the less.
OR
If that doesn't work then you must try to train some sport or try to get some skills in fighting. Then you must be good at what you're doing and others will start to like you. Then you should kick somebody's @$* if somebody try to provoke you.

did you misunderstood "being a class clown" or something?

isn't the class clown someone who makes their classmates laugh all the time. Why would people be provoking this guy? lol

And IF he is being bullied, using violence is never the solution ^^.

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
@Lord Anubis or (somebody else that knows)
I consider Lord Anubis as an advisor :)
if i don't have a job right away...
(since i'm only 15 by the way) (all of my friends have jobs -_- sigh*)
and i want to get my date to a dinner, or movies... (which is impossible now ~ cause of my over-protective MOM!!! Facepalm
should i wait, or get a job now? O.o
(if i wait i think somebody else might do the same thing before i get the chance...)
(if i do it now, i think it might be awkward...)

(edit)
if i get a job, what should it be?
I can't get a decent average job as a bagger (they only do that in the summer)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Damn... I cannot believe it that I am officially fallen on rank adviser. I will help only this time, but my words here cannot do much.
@LutiChris: If you wanna get some money for date you're right. But as you said, you should get job when it's summer time(that's how I did, but I didn't need the money. I did it because I wanted to help). But if you start working now you and you wanna go on date, you will already have 4 obligations.
1 Go to school
2 Learning(school is guilty)
3 Working your job
4 Working on relationship with girl you like

I got 5 obligations(I was going on trainings for handball) last year and believe me, it can kill you(not literally). You must be organized every day and you will be tired to death at the end of the day(like I was). You can start doing some job when you got enough free time. Your choice...

@Skelguardian:
(09-03-2009, 07:59 AM)skelguardian Wrote:  And IF he is being bullied, using violence is never the solution ^^.
Sometimes it has to be used for greater good. You could see that it's needed sometimes when you live at my place. Oh yes... maybe I understand wrong what Rtxas said, but it's not good to be a class clown anyway.
Thanks given by:
@Lord Anubis
If i passed so many opportunities up, is there a way i can still make up for them?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I didn't say that you won't make it.... You will make it of course, but ask yourself are you ready for it. Each choice is hard(only if you really like the girl).
Try to work some job now and go on date.
Or try it later and suffer the loneliness.
Thanks given by: