Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypermodders wind-system without itr/kind 10&11
state 7 allows you to swich between left and right.
now I set wait to 0 and next to 110 so you can choose.
Then I added an itr/kind 15 with zwidth 300 and addad mp: -1.

If you press Defend now, you can let your enemys hovering around!^^
Here the frames:
<frame> 110 defend
pic: 56 state: 7 wait: 0 next: 110 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0 hit_Fa: 235 hit_Fj: 245 hit_Uj: 260 hit_Dj: 270 mp: -1
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 43 y: 44 weaponact: 21 attacking: 0 cover: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
itr:
kind: 15 x: 15 y: 21 w: 128 h: 170 dvx: 12 dvy: -18 zwidth: 300
itr_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 20 y: 19 w: 38 h: 60
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
Now I'll try out state 18 with this for a new flying system^^ Also works with itr/kind 10+11
~HyperModder
(hehe! New nickname; HM)
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Well, your tutorials are kinda basic stuff, noting realy advanced, it´ls like you post all you attacks for an chara.
And to me that´s kinda spam XD.

Whatever you miss an hit_d: 999 here btw.
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
agree with Dome, the way how you noted that frame indicates that you HAVE to do a special attack to get out earlier.

btw, why do you want to program an attack that doesn't use itr (k: 10)? See, the adv dcers program things that are not made default in the exe. Lauli has the horizontal itr (k: 14) aka. platform idea, Dome has all sorts of useful features, MH has a bunch of DC-thingies in KLF2, Sinow has created a pet thingy that follows you anywhere, YinYin has programed a working fusion that is id-unrelated, etc etc etc.

And you basically look what other functions do and try to realize them with a different kind. The concept is not bad but kinda useless.
And btw, if you had used itr (k: 10) then it'd be already a totally overpowered attack, the way like it is now is a cheaper version of the overpowered attack...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Hypermodder Wrote:state 7 allows you to swich between left and right.
it does not - frame 110 itself is the reason - try it with frame 99 for example and it wont work

BluePhoenix Wrote:Sinow has created a pet thingy that follows you anywhere
which has never been released D:
id rather mention his hold A charge
Thanks given by:
Sure the pet thingy was released, it was in his char Tyler if i remember right..
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
i seem to have missed out the download for that then
Thanks given by:
I actually didn't know that it has been released, I just saw that his thread in the old forums was bumped all the time :P

ok, to get back to topic, state: 7 has absolutely nothing to do with dirchange, I think the only ones that react on <- and -> are 0, (maybe 1), 2, 4, and 5 {feel free to expand this list, this is everything that comes to my mind atm}

The only thing that state: 7 does, it gives you a mini-armor from the front, nothing more.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
BluePhoenix Wrote:ok, to get back to topic, state: 7 has absolutely nothing to do with dirchange, I think the only ones that react on <- and -> are 0, (maybe 1), 2, 4, and 5 {feel free to expand this list, this is everything that comes to my mind atm}
read?
YinYin Wrote:
Hypermodder Wrote:state 7 allows you to swich between left and right.
it does not - frame 110 itself is the reason

for further off topic dir-change:
these first frames/standing frames dont have that property (i think :/); state 0 just allows you to move into walking which then of course is controlable (you should be able to set that to any frame - rudolfs last weapon run attack for example has it)

the only ones i know of are 110 (as used here), 212 (jumping), the dashing frames (tho they are kinda special) and any catching frame with dirchange: 1 (if the char is holding someone)
Thanks given by:
right on there!
I just used a Itr/kind 15 for henrys wind (comes cool^^). Only thingy I miss is the damage. injury don't works.
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: