Poll: So, what say you to this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This looks worthwhile, I'll try and help out too.
28.13%
9 28.13%
This looks worthwhile, but I don't think I can help much so I'll wait quietly.
56.25%
18 56.25%
Prince_Freeza's Frozen looks better, don't bother with this.
15.63%
5 15.63%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frozen [Sieg's version]
(08-28-2009, 10:43 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  Siegvar made a sprite then lf2TimmE1 will make another then Alectric,Apocalipsis,BP,Angel_Adam,KaywonnJuto (LutiChris) or EVEN ME! will make another one and then Little Fighter Empire will become Frozen Fighter Empire -_-
I lol'd :D
Maybe the 6th LFE Contest should be about who makes a better frozen, hehe :P
But i don't mind there being another frozen, since it looks amazingly well sprited :D
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2009, 12:35 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  This is what I mean:

[Image: dibujorhq.png]

Still I guess it can be improved a little more. Probably.

(Note that I modified some other things: The bands at the torso (I think those erase the slim feel), the bands on the wrists (but didn't turned out good), and I don't remember if I changed something else... I used the version in the first post)
so good
i love it
female Frozen ??
so cool
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
(08-28-2009, 11:34 AM)betitngoan Wrote:  

(Note that I modified some other things: The bands at the torso (I think those erase the slim feel), the bands on the wrists (but didn't turned out good), and I don't remember if I changed something else... I used the version in the first post)
so good
i love it
female Frozen ??
so cool

Actually he's male :P

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2009, 03:31 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  I'm actually waiting for comments from those who earlier on suggested a paler skin colour and higher contrast clothes.
Somehow, I think you're talking about me :P
Well, I tend towards the 5th one. He has a quite appealing skin color and the whole color scheme looks vivid. I'd go for that one.

(08-28-2009, 10:43 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  Siegvar made a sprite then lf2TimmE1 will make another then Alectric,Apocalipsis,BP,Angel_Adam,KaywonnJuto (LutiChris) or EVEN ME! will make another one and then Little Fighter Empire will become Frozen Fighter Empire -_-
Heck yeah! Because Alec, Apoc, Adam, Kay, and I have nothing better to do than doing the same char over and over again!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Alectric , Apocalipsis
Quote:Heck yeah! Because Alec, Apoc, Adam, Kay, and I have nothing better to do than doing the same char over and over again!

actually apoc already made a frozen whether i just was siegvars body with a new head. ^^

my vote also goes to the 5 ..the face color goes very good with his clothes in this version.
[Image: 165.gif]
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2009, 01:54 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(08-28-2009, 03:31 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  I'm actually waiting for comments from those who earlier on suggested a paler skin colour and higher contrast clothes.
Somehow, I think you're talking about me :P
Well, I tend towards the 5th one. He has a quite appealing skin color and the whole color scheme looks vivid. I'd go for that one.
Yes, I was kinda waiting for you. lol.
And including LF2TimmE1's vote for 5, I think I'll go with 5 afterall, except eddie voted 2.
I can just do it in 2, and create an alternate with 5 by adjusting levels, and then do another vote when I've got some gifs running.

(08-28-2009, 01:54 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
Heck yeah! Because Alec, Apoc, Adam, Kay, and I have nothing better to do than doing the same char over and over again!
I'm the only a**hole trying to compete with Adam and Freeza, and only because I'm overly nostalgic about the original sketch.
I ain't perfect, but I still believe I can achieve a higher quality than theirs (imo). They've got some good stuff, but they also have the usual flaws among original characters that I can't bear to see in a Frozen.
I'll do mine as best as I can, or not finish it. There's no point in me creating something subpar (imo) when there's already another pretty good subpar one out there.
And then, hopefully... there's be another idiot who thinks mine is subpar, and create an even better one, and have the cycle keep repeating until we get the perfect Frozen. (But there are only a few people I can think of who can manage this.)
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2009, 11:36 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  
(08-28-2009, 11:34 AM)betitngoan Wrote:  

so good
i love it
female Frozen ??
so cool

Actually he's male :P

~RtXaS~

What they meant was can someone make a female? Would that be a good idea? Silly old RtXas xD

Well, I think that';s what they meant, cos they said do a different thing to frozen xD

Taking another look at my vote - 2 seems overly bland. I think I was just being blind, it was extremely early this morning. 5 Looks brilliant Siegvar.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
Sieg Wrote:Tested various colour intensities and skin tones.
[Image: frozencompare.png]
I think #5 skin color + #1 clothing color would look awesome.

PF Wrote:btw i like betitngoans ides why dont u make this char into something else than frozen??
Do I smell fear that your Frozen gets surpassed?

Rtxas Wrote:I actually think that YinYin the first whom made the first stripe for this char wanted it to look like something different because in the drawing it doesn't look like a DAVIS and FREEZE fusion it looks more like a DAVIS,HENDRY and FREEZE fusion...
And I'm going to answer this one with this:
YinYin Wrote:i on my part had contact to him asking whether he likes the design and would like to see it as a playable character :p
well he told me that he didn think of it to be a fusion at all (not to mention davis/freeze) but said that its ok like that
So basically, Steam didn't draw it as a fusion, so that was probably YinYin or PF (I don't know, really. I'd bet on PF).

PF Wrote:-_- a freakin frozen fest...
Rtxas Wrote:Agreed, can't we all just stick to the original frozen...YES,OK,THANK YOU!

Siegvar made a sprite then lf2TimmE1 will make another then Alectric,Apocalipsis,BP,Angel_Adam,KaywonnJuto (LutiChris) or EVEN ME! will make another one and then Little Fighter Empire will become Frozen Fighter Empire -_-
The whole discussion here is actually about which one is faithful to the original drawing by Steam. Siegvar did this thread to make one single Frozen, also avoiding everyone making their own. He has said it's a group project (sort of) to make the best char.

BP Wrote:Heck yeah! Because Alec, Apoc, Adam, Kay, and I have nothing better to do than doing the same char over and over again!
Win.

betitngoan Wrote:i don't care "I use this skin colour by default for my characters, but it may be too warm and red for Frozen"
but in LF2 , the skin colour look like the shirt colour
it's LF2 style , not Siegvar's Fighter 2 style ( SF2 style :D )
Perhaps you should look at your own sprites before commenting about LF2 style. Your skin color doesn't look like your shirt color, both clothing/skin shading suck and the only thing that resembles LF2 style IMO are the proportions.
[Image: compare.png]

PF Wrote:i mean whats the fun of making him if every body makes him on the style they like??!
Pretty fun actually, you see different renditions of what you had in mind. It can give you ideas to improve, perhaps?

PF Wrote:lets see how would u feel when some one takes ur char and does his own ver of him (i know its not my char exactly)
I think someone feels butthurt that his work got decently criticized?

PF Wrote:no no no and no...if read my rep chars thread you will notice that i mencioned that frozen was the inspiration tp create darius. when i posted his pic every one was like:wow where can we find him wow so cool....etc.
so i asked for yin yins premission to continue him and i made a thread and so:wow hope u finish him..
and now when i am so close to finishing him he come and tells me that they are gonna make their own ver???no no no and 100 no. i will fibish frozen and release him and you will al see!!!!
Fixing:
Quote:No, no, NO! Nobody had mentioned Frozen until I brought it up! I loved the glory and fame *Cough* ~ Evil Sonidow it brought me as everybody was complimenting and giving me motivation. But now after I'm close to releasing him Siegvar decides to make a version of him? BETTER THAN MINE? I WILL FINISH HIM, RELEASE AND REGAIN ALL OF YOU! THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!!!! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY EGO! *Sob*
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , skelguardian
i'd like to clear something up for the whole Forum.
IF I HEAR ANOTHER "its not lf2-style...wah wah wah" i am going to kill them. can I join the fun? ~ Blue Phoenix
NOBODY, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY except MARTI can get lf2 style, Since he is the one that invented it. So all you freaking arm-chair criticizers can go and shove your head up your own a**, or i will put it there for you.

(what i mean by 'arm-chair criticizers' is that people who cant sprite for crap saying your sprite isnt good enough.)

also, i'd like to comment on Siegvar for a moment,
you know, you could have just made a new frozen, and not really rubbed it Freeza's face. He was actually continuing the project that people wanted to see, which made people eager, because yinyin lost interest. You could've said, "its a nice go, i think i will try", but no, you had to say "F*** you i hate you and your design, im gonna do something better, because i am better"....well la di da. And really, if you are commenting on Freeza's sprites, you are actually commenting on yinyin's sprites.
what i am saying is, you should have done it with a bit more grace.
Thanks given by: Elias
It's true Siegvar why did you had to say that. You had to rub at PF about that PF version looks not the original one. He just continuing on what yinyin made, you could have rub it at yinyin.
Man you sicken me Siegvar.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by: