Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lf2 ce mega big col
I need the data files and the sprite files from julians mega big col from lf2 CE can somebody send me the files
Email:mlewanzik3@googlemail.com
Thanks given by:
sorry dude, the data files were not intended for the public.
they are encrypted, so people dont hack them, or steal moves/ideas.
And Rammicheal, the 133t programmer encrypted them, so the chance of decrypting them is almost 0.

though, if you ask Marshall (who is hardly around anymore though) really nicely, he may give you them, but i strongly doubt it
Thanks given by:
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2009, 07:44 AM)Rinakk Wrote:  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

I have discovered this by chance, so don't freak out and say I stole someone's work.

If you use rammichael's own data changer (http://RaMMicHaeL.has.it) you should be able to open the data files for LF2 CE. then, just delete the first few characters in the data file (which "encrypts" it by confusing the normal data change), and you can use it as normal data files.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2009, 02:06 PM)thisnameowns Wrote:  I have discovered this by chance, so don't freak out and say I stole someone's work.

If you use rammichael's own data changer (http://RaMMicHaeL.has.it) you should be able to open the data files for LF2 CE. then, just delete the first few characters in the data file (which "encrypts" it by confusing the normal data change), and you can use it as normal data files.

That wont work . Rammichael encrypted the ce lf2 so there no way someone gonna open those data files.I'm sure hes didnt made dcer able to decrypted it.=/= really I saw people tallking about that here or on lf2.net i dont really remember .

IT not problem to dc something like that col that julian has on ce lf2.You/He could just guess the itr values .

Anyway it wont open it so people wont be able leech/steal from this mod.

Lots of times people steal & claims the works of others.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I read that comment.Well that file is not available for the common users.If any such thing is available that that is not known by me.Please any bady suggest me ant thing like so.Thank you for sharing the comment...
Thanks given by: