Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GLT#3] Great Little Tournament #3
:) 
Dear fighters.
Now i'm report to all that GLT#3 come to us in October (mid-October).
Third international internet tournament will have more overpatching and will have more info.
Special for english users LFF create english sub-website for more comfort with reading information about opponents\rules.

And one more good thing , that third GLT can use replays) no more screenshots.
so, soon we're meet again, fighters!

Prepare yourself for best of you!

old champions are:
GLT#1: ET.PODLy[PL]
GLT#2: Lukas

P.S. this post is half-copy of http://lf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7803
thanks for attantion;)
Thanks given by:
Do you still use some of those crappy rules?
Thanks given by:
Welcome back EDL ; ) nice to meet you
i think i will enter this time on GLT#3

@ES you will join tournament?
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
Probably not, I barely have time to even be here more frequently, much less to join a tournament (not even counting the fact that I haven't played in ages :P). I miss my good fighting days though.
Thanks given by:
@Doj: hi, tnx)

' Wrote:Do you still use some of those crappy rules?
how angry >.<
so.
in GLT#1&2 we're haven't list of rules.
in GLT#3 some limits come. but it doesnt touch using of any skill and how many times.
for example we're add some only-gameplay-influence bugs:

example:
1. tranformation of Rudolf while frozen \ throwed \ in air and e.c.t.
2. unlimited DoP combos (we test all, cuz, for example, many players said that D>J and catch with Dennis is cheat, but you're can still blocking this combo. That's wrongly called "cheat" or "bug". i guess we're analyze all other solo combos)
3. and some other))

non-game add's example:
4. all playes have to use MSN >< now we're finally think, that all players have to use one and only same messanger (no icq or e-mail letter now). we're choose most usefull and easy service - MSN

for stages of tour, i think if number of player will odd, one player (randomly) will promoted to second stage (anything ideas else?)
for each stage i guess we'll use 1 or 2 week's (it's because in autumn many players will study or working).

i'll try to do third GLT better :p

p.s. sorry for my english)
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2009, 10:23 PM)Yinseko Wrote:  @Doj: hi, tnx)

' Wrote:Do you still use some of those crappy rules?
how angry >.<
so.
in GLT#1&2 we're haven't list of rules.
in GLT#3 some limits come. but it doesnt touch using of any skill and how many times.
for example we're add some only-gameplay-influence bugs:

example:
1. tranformation of Rudolf while frozen \ throwed \ in air and e.c.t.
2. unlimited DoP combos (we test all, cuz, for example, many players said that D>J and catch with Dennis is cheat, but you're can still blocking this combo. That's wrongly called "cheat" or "bug". i guess we're analyze all other solo combos)
3. and some other))

non-game add's example:
4. all playes have to use MSN >< now we're finally think, that all players have to use one and only same messanger (no icq or e-mail letter now). we're choose most usefull and easy service - MSN

for stages of tour, i think if number of player will odd, one player (randomly) will promoted to second stage (anything ideas else?)
for each stage i guess we'll use 1 or 2 week's (it's because in autumn many players will study or working).

i'll try to do third GLT better :p

p.s. sorry for my english)

Seems like you've changed them. I'm glad.
Thanks given by:
i hope i will play in this : D
Thanks given by:
Of course me too :)
"Have respect to yourself and other..."
[Image: 2ahtnix.png]
Thanks given by: