Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Eddie's Sprites
[Image: magev.png]

Thought he looked slightly magic'y so I gave him 5 orbs. Dunno what their significance is - it just looked right.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
For me it looks like religic man.
Or something.

Nice orb-randomness!
I like it.
Thanks given by:
Those are definitely juggling balls.
Thanks given by: LutiChris
(10-08-2009, 04:51 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Those are definitely juggling balls.

LOL

'look Mummy no hands!!'

Yeah they look like it don't they? xD
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
Terribly Done Lycan looks like he's made of stone except for his legs which look like regular clothes. I still like him and Cosmos best - he has no face lol.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2009, 05:55 PM)x90z75ek Wrote:  Terribly Done Lycan looks like he's made of stone except for his legs which look like regular clothes. I still like him and Cosmos best - he has no face lol.

I hate faces lol xD
Thanks given by:
And now for this weeks five minute make!

Mudman:
[Image: Mudman.jpg]

(who took suprisingly longer than the others xD)
Thanks given by:
Try to make more non-based-on-something stances. Like dubbleD (He also once did a mudman sprite)
[Image: goo.png]
It's especially easy on simple characters, so give it a try.
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
Alright I'll try - funnily that pose is exactly the same for crap Davis (some joke by Kay - Lutichris). He made a mud pose exactly the same xD
Thanks given by:
lol hey lauli, the mudman sprite was actually based on the zombie bandit from your lfm thread. i forgot who made it for you but yeah

@Eddie
to be honest, the mudman doesnt look that good. theres needs to be more shading to make it look more like mud and also the shape needs to look like mud too. but nice try. keep spriting and you'll definately improve just like lutichris
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by: