Poll: Im having problems thinking of how LF2's Backgrounds & Scenery should be...how would you all imagine LF2's World?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middle Ages (Castles, villages, horses)
42.86%
6 42.86%
Modern Age (skyscrapers, cars, etc)
57.14%
8 57.14%
Techno/Future Age (robots, flying cars, super-technology)
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Manga Ideas: *Update* New Villians + Poll
[] 
[font=Verdana]
:idea: LF2 Accel's Superpower System :idea:
Well, so far I've been planing out how the world of LF2 gains their powers, and so, i thought they should get them from Spirits. I'm thinking Ki, Chi, and Crakra(whatever why to spell it) is overused. I decided the manga's power sources come from Deity Spirits and from the original game itself, use Mana instead of those cheesy other kinds.

:idea: Main Characters :idea:
the 4 main Heroes are
Davis - 1st protagonist & brother of Dennis (he is like the righteous one of the group. He is a bit stubborn at times, but he means right.)
Dennis- 2nd protagonist & brother of Davis (he is the same as davis, but a bit less serious than davis. he is more of the playful and childish type.)
Woody- 3rd protagonist and leader of the team. he will be the most skillful of all the protagonists.( he is the arrogant, but loyal type of guy. his skills of combat are more than enough to take the team to victory.)
John- 4th and weakest of the protagonist. (he is like the cleric of the group, he isnt into fighting much,but he doesnt fight when it's neccessary. he is useful when it comes to strategy, he's very smart.)

Other main characters and main villains ( @Villain, **Anti-Hero/Villian, +Hero)
Deep(**)
Louis(**)
Firen(**)
Freeze(**)
Rudolf(+)
Henry(+)

Main Sub-characters ( @Villain, **Anti-Hero/Villian, +Hero)
Bandit(@)
Hunter(@)
Jack(**) Main Character
Mark
Monk(+)
Jan(+) Main Character
Justin(@) Main Character
Knight(@)
Bat(**) Main Character
Julian(@) Main Character
LouisEX(**) Main Character
Firzen(**) Main Character

New Characters
Lucien(@)
Sinyiel(@)
Mlaagel(@)
Slade(@)
Vilya(**)

*note that all the main characters are the ones with real names.*
some will change sides, depending on the situation. There will be Wars in the manga just like the actual game.

:idea: LF2's Deities :idea:
I thought about this for a while now, I think action animes and such just have powers automatically and most dont have reason behind the powers.
I created some Deities/Gods that chooses who should obtain powers in this manga.
Here are a list of Deities for some of the LF2 Characters.
Main Heroes' Deities
Davis & Dennis- Tengri The Blue Sky Dragon of Heaven
Woody- Mentho The Lone Desert Tiger of Sahara
John- Athena Fairy of the Tempest Moon

Other Main Characters
Firen- Hestia Elemental Gemini Twin of Flames
Freeze- Sedna Elemental Gemini Twin of Frost
Firzen- Vacuna Glacial & Blazing Soul of Gaia

Louis- Inanna Pheonix of Karma
Rudolf- Nyx Shadow Temptress of the Abyss
Deep- Ares Prideful Lion of War
Henry- Fujin Eagle of Forest Utopia
Jan- Freyja Angel of Nirvana

Deities of remain characters
Bat- Peithos Vampire of The Netherlands
Julian- Thanatos -Death Dragon of Ragnarok
Justin- Oweriq The Ultima Wolf of Days

:!: you may post questions and concerns in this thread, but I will keep the spoilers at minimum. :!:
"'~Nirvana Is Salvation Of Your Soul~'"
[Image: yurisignn.jpg]
[Image: yurisig2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Little question ...
Quote:Firen- Hestia Elemental Gemini Twin of Flames
Freeze- Sedna Elemental Gemini Twin of Frost
Firzen- Vacuna Glacial & Blazing Soul of Gaia
why shell firzen have a special Deitiy (?) He is only a combination of Firen and Freeze ...
Not a normal person like Deep, Freeze or Rudolf Shock
Thanks given by:
Because i created the concept that that Firen and Freeze's deities are twin sister that have the ability to merge together into an new soul who is actually their true God. she can split her powers and personalities into 2, thus she decided the two brother could be her lineage.
She gives them to ability to Merge together into one being of extraordinary power of Fire and Ice who goes by the name Firzen.
so when they fuse, that means the twins fuse back into Vacuna who they originally are.;)
Glacial & Blazing Soul refers to the cold and intense personality of Vacuna.XD
another more questions or suggestions? i must make these as clear as possible.

*Update*
Deities of remain characters
Bat- Peithos Vampire of The Netherlands
Julian- Thanatos -Death Dragon of Ragnarok
Justin- Oweriq The Ultima Wolf of Days

New Villains and Anti-villians
Lucien- Unholy Samurai (@)
He is a rival of Rudolf and looks identical to him. He surpasses Rudolf and technique and skill. he is ruthless, decieving, and evil.
he murders anyone who irritates him in anyway.

Sinyiel- Insane Snake Mistress (@)
She is an demon that bewitched Julian when he was human into helping her rule the lands. she began to become greedy for domination which she later betrayed and had him killed by the gods when she refused to help him during the Great Clash of the Titans.
Now she plans to revive Julian's Corpse from the Underworld and use him as a loyal slave towards her reign of the world.

Mlaagel- Julian's Deadly Devourer (@)
This Creature is a Basilisk that was tamed by Julian during his time with Sinyiel, he is only loyal to Julian and Sinyiel since they are the only ones who can not be killed by it's eyes. Julian's death caused it to go dormant over that the decade, but Sinyiel is still able to get him to obey her sometimes, but he prefers Julian as his rightful master.
He may be a lizard, but this big guy is smart as a human and has the ability to talk.

Slade SteelStar- Gangleader of the SteelStar Bandits (@)
He may be a gangsta, but he's their leader for a reason, His superior fighting skills. He can even match Woody in skill but using rather bizaare mixed martial arts with Fist Brawling attacks. he gets bandits and hunters to rob countless stores and banks through the town.
his gang has the highest density of any gang, mostly because they are most fear. Mark and Jack are his underlings of the heists.

Vilya Nymph of Damned Waters (**)
She is a Succubus and Water Nymph which are knowns as Rusalkas(yea, Devil May Cry's monsters are all from mythology, i read alot of it and i know, thats what Rusalkas means to DMC4 fans.)
anyways, She likes tricking boys and seducing boys into liking her and only thinking of her to get them to steal and get her anything she wants. when she fights enemies, she confuses them with her dancing and wild water powers leave battles wet as the ocean. she also manipulates the water for travel as well.
the only fighter who she doesnt want to harm is John since she has a crush on him, cant get to catch him along since John is always with someone, especially woody who is like john's brother.
"'~Nirvana Is Salvation Of Your Soul~'"
[Image: yurisignn.jpg]
[Image: yurisig2.jpg]
Thanks given by: