Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Kris
[Image: 18927238.jpg]
[Image: 33249318.gif]
thank to betitngoan make face for me

Attached Files
.rar   Kris.rar (Size: 337.4 KB / Downloads: 1,339)
Thanks given by: klodasmone
oa , so cool
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
I don't get the deal with the planets in the background and why Firen's exploding in that hell-move... rest looks quite promising, tho.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
bp Wrote:I don't get the deal with planets in the background and why Firen's exploding in that hell-move
kieutuan has played a bit RN-LF2, huh? 'coz Felix had there a move like that. both kris and Felix rushes towards enemy, sticks knife at him(/her) and the knife explodes. actually that blood-effect is from RN-LF2. you're right with the planets and "the rest looks promising", though. (BTW you have improved spriting skillz, or do u have a spriter(except the face maker, Betit)?)
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2009, 09:13 AM)Jerkington XIII Wrote:  (BTW you have improved spriting skillz, or do u have a spriter(except the face maker, Betit)?)

yes, it's meMad
uhm , I and kieutuan are a team
:D:D:D
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
The first of the spoilered pics reminds me of a basic move from DBZ-LF... XD But it's THAT much basic that you really cant steal it (woulb be same as if someone would call you stealing if you use a Blastpush XD).

The combo looks nice, though the HellMove isn't THAT much original (have seen moves like that about 3times now)...

*downloading, result will be added*

NO, NO, NO!
There are NO installation instructions, NO real movelist and simply taking the ID of a already used char (1) will most likely make unexperienced users crash theire gamefile (since 2times the same id will cause crash).

Will test the char further, but you got already some maior negative points (btw, the only written sentence in the Readme could also maybe get some punctuation etc...)

Test Report (Click to View)
Balanced char (besides the useless freezing ball), nice, but difficult to find out Hellmove, new sprites (good ones).
So in total a playable char, but without having something real special, 6.5/10 here -2.5 for crappy Readme is a 4/10 total >>IMO<<
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: kieutuan
Nice char man;)
Thanks given by:
I Like the hell move though It shouldn't be a hellmove. Looks like more of a normal attack..
you should base your characters attacks off of that one.
Thanks given by:
My English is not good so I will not say much therefore crappy README
thanks your comment
some errors in the char as Alblaka say I will correct
@Kentanaki~Chou: it not hell-move it overpowered if used more
Thanks given by:
Not bad, not bad at all, ~~kieutuan~~.
Thanks given by: