Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Luti's Sprites
Alright the last spoiler was a bit annoying...
so the new ones you will see on the top...
Enjoy...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Nice sprites but i actually don't like the arms of zalfa and lc :D, i must say i got 1 big story...I talking about the ban thing...Thought to show your identity to public (even if i knew :D )

Be strong...(I just fell like writing this dunno why Xd )
RtXaS
Thanks given by:
of your recent more lf2 paintbrushy style sprites...

LFO dennis and bat looks messed up in the shading on their bodies.
Milo looks alright though.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: LutiChris
uhm , not bad , cool , yeah , cool
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
HAHA! I read you signature..You know you might get banned - again. Anyway..Enjoy your stay before getting banned again! Lol! WELCOME BACK!! Anyway kinda of bad (No Offense) to good! Great Job! Pratice makes perfect..!
[Image: mlbio1260899095.gif]
Thanks given by:
nice i like some of your sprites..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Some sprites bad some good it's just need to work on it and make your own spites without using any stance and later it should look way better than the old ones way better.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2009, 02:10 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  of your recent more lf2 paintbrushy style sprites...

LFO dennis and bat looks messed up in the shading on their bodies.
Milo looks alright though.

@Siegvar
I actually liked LFO Dennis and Bat because of their shading don't know why? but i liked it... my sis said it was to bright compared to normal lf2 sprites... -_-
what do u guys think of that? O.o
@shadowlord
Thanks Phil, MH told me i can stay as long as i don't break any more rules :) thanks Raz
@RtXaS
...i am strong...thats why i keep coming back...to annoy u all!!! Twisted jus kiding... :)
Also here are more LFO sprites...

LFO Woody
[Image: lfowoody_byLCd.png] [Image: shorttutforlfowoody.png]

LFO John
I had problems making the hair shinney like the other sprites i made, but it didn't turn out right like i expected too... no matter how hard i tried... -_-
[Image: lfojohn_byLC.png] [Image: shorttutforlfojohn.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Nice Kay really nice.
Like the LFO Woody and LFO John, but LFO John glasses look like a nerd would wear them try little better on glasses or make them like rectangular.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2009, 10:01 PM)Pi-Face Wrote:  Nice Kay really nice.
Like the LFO Woody and LFO John, but LFO John glasses look like a nerd would wear them try little better on glasses or make them like rectangular.

No, thats how they were in LFO game, not changing them...
but i might update it... I forgot to make the shine that glasses would make in the light...
also i agree with ya, the LFO John looks weird (almost like Harry Potter) is it the glasses or what? O.o lol
Thanks given by: