Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh its my worst day!!
Guys,
I started this thread for ppl who had an ever worst day.here the can post their worst days activities here is of my own

On 27/7/09 i had a worst day ever.
I went to school at 9:00am. It was my english exam. I studied well wrote it well. then after it was my History period it went summat noisy.
The followed by physics and luch the "next hour was History" They gave the test paper it was a 5/10. I was very disappointing. i was about to cry.I was thinking thinkin thinkin the wole period where i had made mistake in my study hours as am an good student(not for raising my prestige)got my ace too but i dunno how i made that mistake. I had fear abt my Mid term examination which i wrote the previous day as she told "if any point is left mark will be cut in 1/3 or 3/4 or 1. The next period was Geogrophy. She distributed the paper as i was expecting a 37 i got only 34. A student my enemy(i always don't like him at all at anytime but their parents are well behaving) got 38 and half. My temper was almost to be lost as i was crying leaning on my desk.I was thinkin thinking what should i do the wole day is a vey bad day for me everrrrr.

Post ur bad day ever as i heared many words in yoga classes ur stress relieves when u say the stress to other ppl.

Be happy.

Firzenx~[sorry for taking too much of ur time]
Thanks given by:
cool, your worst day is in the future!?

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
he comes from future!
Thanks given by:
Wuahh!!1 the Invasion of Future Peoples from Mars started... RUN!

pff... oh and if that was your worst day ever then I had hundrets of them already...
it's not rare that I get a "5" or "6"(German marks are counted from 1 to 6, 1 is the best, 6 the worst, so that'd be an "E" or "F")... so "5/10" doesn't sound that bad to me... well it's not good, but I don't think it'll be your worst day ever...
Thanks given by:
I think fizrneex is a pretty cool guy. eh sees teh futur and doesn't afraid of anything...

So far I had pretty nice days actually. No really bad day I can remember. Maybe because I don't care much about studying and still get nice grades.
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2009, 01:34 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Maybe because I don't care much about studying and still get nice grades.
Bul****t im trying it out by years and it doesnt work xD.. but yeah i dont have any bad days. maybe bacause my best friend are hardcore emo and i have immunize for that?
EDIT: xD could it be comic stories xDDD
[Image: worstdayever.png]
Thanks given by:
Guy i don't see future at all i am in India.So it is not future to me its is i think... GMT 5:00+.
Thanks given by:
I thought it's only 1430 in India (if he is muslim or whatever)

if so, this being is from around 2600 AD o_O
Thanks given by:
Lol, I think this thread has lost his point :p
but Yea, sorry firzen for making fun of you.

And was this truly your worst day ever!? Bad grades!? mm..

But uhmm... I can't really think of a worst day, actually..

But one of my worst moment was a few months ago, when my gf and I broke up :(
We were like together for 2 years! But we both decided we were still young, and should meet other people etc etc...
So that sucked pretty much. But later that evening, my friends took me out and I was feeling all better again, xD. Got a new gf in no-time ;).

Actually, my life isn't that bad ;).

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Pls only related answers are allowed.
Thanks given by: