• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LF2 v2.0a
i need a mirror for this
Thanks given by:
YAY!!! finally i can play lf2 again in my life xD

thx man ... i really mean THANKS!
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2009, 02:03 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  
(07-28-2009, 02:00 PM)Zanshin Wrote:  He should fix the 100000 other bugs in the game.

They are features... Fixing them will change everything :p (I'm assuming you are referring to the game play bugs).

Yeah some of them maybe are like features :) but that Attack-Ignores or other stuff is not that funny. :s
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2009, 08:03 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Uo... Does this mean, all my old chars aren't compatible to the new version?
(07-28-2009, 10:17 AM)Ramond Wrote:  It's just that it uses a lot of the 10 free bmp slots. So on average a char would have 6 bmp slots used.
That's bad for the transforming DC part...
great reading and looking into what marti said and did
(07-28-2009, 12:43 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  Wait, just figured, that would probably mess up the wpoints. And about everything else, too.
not quite - if you do it right and dont edit bdy size and hand positions (ie just visually mirroring the chest for example) it might just work in some cases
have to live with that part being flipped while he changes hands on the weapon then tho

have to be spriting clever enough for the data to work on both images
Thanks given by:
So basically, it's fun to play and hard to code?

If yes then I don't like this version.
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2009, 03:37 AM)no one Wrote:  So basically, it's fun to play and hard to code?

If yes then I don't like this version.
third person to get a big thumbs up for reading ability

sry im a bit edgy

its the exact same thing except for an alternate mirroring technique as some new graphic cards dont do that anymore - it will still work if you delete all the _mirror.bmp files
apart from the numlock being fixed aswell you wont notice any other change because there is none

its still as fun to play as ever and as easy to code as ever - nothing changed about that
Thanks given by:
is this a official work?
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
v2.0a? yes.
Thanks given by: