Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEEEELP!!!
:mad: 
WTHMadMadMad!!! I'm tired! I wanna login in the website using the same account of the forum (I didn't find "Register" in the siteShock), cuz I wanna download LFE:) in the site (because I don't find it in the forum): I can't:(. I wanna download LFE (last version I think is 9.0, right?): I can't found how to do it:'(. I wanna ask it to MH-Razen or some VIP member: I can't send MP cuz I didn't post enoughMad. I post something: it isn't enoughEvil. #@*!~%&$º¨Ç^<]*
Please help me! I don't understand this forum and this site! This is the only forum/site that I CAN'T understand.
Thank you for the good boy/girl/man/woman/animal/whatever who will help me...:D
Thanks given by:
Tell me one thing

Why/How in earth do you want to DOWNLOAD LFE?

LFE is the website, not any kind of mod...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
at the moment you can't login at the mainsite.. cause some guys who maintain the server did something wrong, mh is going to fix it soon hopefully. so you want to sent pms right ( i guess that's MP) but you can't cause you have to less posts, do i understand you right?
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
I thought that, but then I saw in the news: "LFEv8.0: Finally it's finished: All content from LFEv8.0 is moved to LFEv9.0, ten minutes ago I deleted the old version. The next steps? Well, several small problems and bugs need to be fixed and some new content need to be inserted."
So what's that??? If LFE is the site, why it has versions? I've never seen forums with versions, maybe one old version, perhaps two, but no nine! And why update it so much?
just_a_phil: yes, you understan right :)
Ok, thanks for everyone, I'm tired of this and I look like and stupid here, so... sorry for this idiocy, good luck. Bye.
Thanks given by:
Well, this is the official fansite and MH has put A LOT of work into it.
Of course the homepages need to be updated too once in a while. And it's easier to keep track with version numbers.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
nice that this is already solved, but actually this might be the right place where to say something: I think you remember the week where LFE was down and had a lot of problems - after this was finished the admin guys from my host reinstalled everything - but with some differences - and actually since this day the jfusion connection dont work anymore. THe Head Guys told me they didnt modify the database - I know this, too - but they modified the settings - and now it dont work. I didnt get any help - I just got help from a member who deleted the jfusion bridge from the database so I could login into the backend of the mainsite again - cause this didnt work, either.

Now I'm very angry with my webhost and already changed - all sites but HFE and LFE, HFE cause com domains can only be moved 60 days after registrations and LFE cause it'll be hell of work... - but in case I move it one day I'll reinstall the jfusion bridge after this...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: