Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first tut about making hair
[] 
This's my first tut about my hair style and I use.Because it's my first then it'll have some mistake or ugly , please tell me and I can make a new way for my hair style . Thanks for reading my .

P/s :1. with someone pros , I don't think it's a good tut for them .
2. And I sorry about the small font, my bad english,short tut,etc....
My Release Project (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
it isn't such a good hair that you should make a tut for it
~Hacker
Thanks given by:
im sorry, but hacker is right. it lacks detail, and is essentially just a weird flat shape on top of the head..
to be honest, they all seem to be bad toupee's... (google it, it means wigs)

and another point, dont blur the hair. you lose detail (Even though there was none to begin with)
and it comes out messy.

please look a my tutorial

Hair tutorial (Click to View)
you've got some things right, its just you need to practice your hair shapes, because like i said, they are just obscure at the moment, and it doesnt look like hair.
Thanks given by:
P/s :1. with someone pros , I don't think it's a good tut for them .
Sorry if My tut doesn't help you . Beside , I think It short tut but I think it'll good for some new , I draw hair not good :D . but I think use Dodge and Burn to do with hair is the best way , fast and beautiful . BTW , do you think I make Davis an Elvis hair is good ? :D ( Example from the left to the right the second )
Thanks given by:
like this ????
[Image: lastscan-4.jpg]
[Image: hahaha.jpg]
do not copy
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
Although, the hair's not great, you probably get the basic jist of certain elements of hair making. Nice try for a first Tut truongdzuy
Thanks given by:
@betit : I dunno what is that ? Elvis's hair look like the First Davis in my example
~truongdzuy
Thanks given by: