Poll: What do you think about the forum for HFE:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enlarge the LFE Forum with a HFE Section
56.16%
41 56.16%
Create a new Forum for HFE
43.84%
32 43.84%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter EMPIRE
New forum.

But one thing is wierd. Why is Hero Fighter - Empire called http://herofighter-empire.com and Little Fighter - Empire called http://lf-empire.de?(I know this is dumb just had to ask)

I could translate it into danish but I doesnt really think it matters as most danish people learn english in 3rd grade and most danish people learn german in 7th grade. I also need to know more about translating it.(Just some details on what(yes I know this wasnt detailed))

What engine will it be running on? MyBB?
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
maybe because.. lfe was intended to be a german fansite and then later got english as second language?
and hfe is inteded to be a multilanguage site (means more than 2 languages)
(that's my theory, correct me if i am wrong, MH)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
Also, lf-empire.com was taken when MH decided to by a proper domain (it used to be lf-empire.de.vu) .
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
erm, actually I use herofighter in the domain cause of SEO reasons - I'll never make the mistake again using short forums nobody search for in a domain: my domain lf2-empire.de.vu is listed better then lf-empire.de - just cause of the lf2 search tag in there :p

and yes hfe should be multilingual and the software will be MyBB (for forum)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
I strongly suggest that there should be one common forum. Why split up a forum in two? It'd just create some kind of rivalry between the two forum groups in the long term and it's inconvenient to have to switch between two forums if one were to play both games. As for those who only plays one of them, he can simply ignore posts from the other game's section. No point having two general non-gaming related sections (such as stories and forum games) when they can be bunched up to just one as well. Also, a moderator could take care of both gaming communities more easily under one forum, even if he doesn't play either game.

I don't think the HF section will be very large either, and there's most probably not going to be any moddability too. Might as well just squeeze it into the current forum.

Besides, both forums will be under the same host. If one were to encounter problems, chances are the other one is also affected.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
What I think: A combined membership of two forums.
Two forum shares memberships OR a forum look apparently two forums (by separating webpages).
I see such type of forums before, But I don't know is it compactable to here.
Thanks given by:
I think of a new forum for hf and a new section in lfe right now... - so a new forum for the new members and if guys dont wanna change they can discuss about it here...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: Alblaka
ok I made my decision:
-for guys which are to lacy to register at a new forum: you got a section about HF here
-for fans willing to register in a second forum: http://www.herofighter-empire.com/forum
-> so new fans have a forum away from LF2
-> HF fans wont come here and won't be confused
-> there wont be an official forum as far as Marti told me, simply cause a lot of free hosting services have problems and he dont want to host hisself - well, I want to. Marti will link to this new forum from the blog...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Uhm... If you need Chinese on HFE, I might be able to help (although I'm a bit busy atm)...
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
We want a forum to HF Empire now! Revolution. xD
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by: