Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apoc's Sprites
(10-29-2011, 03:02 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  
Quote:wow,its very amazing sprites,i have never seen it before.Whats your secrets of those amazing sprites,in every sprite i see perfect muscles,body proporions and even girl sprites are amazing.

Thanks Mono. There's no secret, just practise, I guess.

mono?
Who is that mono,oh you must be talking about monolith?
i'm not monolith.
First me'n'mine thinks im some guy called sadbiva or something similiar and now you thinking that i'm monolith?
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2011, 04:50 PM)Sadlanier Wrote:  
(10-29-2011, 03:02 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  
Quote:wow,its very amazing sprites,i have never seen it before.Whats your secrets of those amazing sprites,in every sprite i see perfect muscles,body proporions and even girl sprites are amazing.

Thanks Mono. There's no secret, just practise, I guess.

mono?
Who is that mono,oh you must be talking about monolith?
i'm not monolith.
First me'n'mine thinks im some guy called sadbiva or something similiar and now you thinking that i'm monolith?

i think he thinks you are me,cuz you making similiar pants in sprites.
Thanks given by:
awesome sprites,but you making on layer with alpha channel or on black layer?
Thanks given by:
Here's a fun little request i was hoping for, could u possibly sprite a Chimera?! :)
[Image: chimera_web.jpg]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Something I was spriting for the Revamp Contest. Some kind of Embodiment of Fire xD

[Image: LitTj.png]

Edit: I noticed the thing about the change of proportions. If you look just at the torso and legs, I make real life proportions. The head doesn't follow those proportions, it's bigger than it should. The arms are longer than they should, and the reason, I think, is that they give me more room for expression (positions, fingers, gloves and such things). Just realised these things when looking at the sprite.
Nicee sprite, what can i say?
I noticed that too, when i was experimenting with your style.
How you did you make those hairs and eyes on your sprites heads?
Arms muscles looks fantastic:D
nice flame effects on that sprite :D
damn, i have to learn shading on different patern.
Useful
Thanks given by:
Quote:How you did you make those hairs and eyes on your sprites heads?

I don't understand, wich sprites are you referring to?

Quote:damn, i have to learn shading on different patern.

True, it's quite fun.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for strange question.
I was asking about all of your sprites eyes and hairs
Useful
Thanks given by:
[Image: uuLdL.png]
Yay! You're back! Everything looks great! I especially love the shading you did for the muscles, choice of colors and the magical symbols that are engraved on the horse is really cool as well!
One thing that bothers me is ... idk if i'm right on this but the horse's neck looks too wide from that angle...
fire looks great btw, please correct me if i'm wrong on that whole perspective flaw...

i don't really know horse anatomy so i wouldn't know any better

V) looks better than before, the old one seemed too bulky. Thanks :)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: