Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite movie, cartoon, or/and shows!
Well I was bored and wanted some people's favorite movies and stuff like that well My favorite.
Movies-Umm don't want to list them but here are some Pirates of Caribbean, Lord of The Ring, Back To Futer, Star Wars, some with Jacki Jan, Rush Hour, and Men in Black. Well most of this are my favorite.
Cartoon- Final Fantasy Advent Child, pixar short film Presto, Disney. Chaotic, Space Ranger, well I can't say it because it's Russian it's about a captain, Tom&Jerry, and World Brothers cartoon like Bugs Bunny.
Shows- Cirque Do Selie, Stomp, House, Heroes, and Lie To Me.
Well that is it also once I went on Cirque Do Selie called Koza, but I want to go to O they don't have videos of it but it's awesome and under water.
Also look at Cirque Do Selie and Presto on Youtube it's funny and awesome.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
favourite cartoon:dargon abll z,naruto,and any other cartoon that contains fightning..
favourite movies: men in balck,get rich or die tryin,stuck on u,dodge ball,zoolander and many other that i acnt mencion right now.
favourite show:suite life of zack and cody,thats so raven,lates buzz ans stuff like that..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Favourite film: Edward Scissorhands.
Depp did a wonderful job portraying Edward.
This film has a very childish/innocent theme, but if you're able to see what's beyond that, you'll definitely love Edward Scissorhands.

I like Jackie Chan's films, too (with a few exceptions, of course). Mostly because the storyline is usually incredibly simple and his films usually revolve around doing a lot of stunts. Stuff like Rumble in the Bronx. (I always lol at the fact that they gave every punch/kick a whip-like sound)

Favourite cartoons: Johnny Bravo.
It is a horrible show, but it was also my first step towards the English language. Tom&Jerry comes in second (a REAL cartoon) ;P

Favourite shows:
The A-Team and Knight Rider.
The A-Team: a bunch of badass guys (with almost completely different personalities) who blow stuff up.
Knight Rider: Some tall, funky dude teams up with a 'super'-car, asks a few questions to people who are involved in a crime, flies over a few canyons and catches the villian in the end. Throw in some romance every 10 episodes and you've got a full summary of the entire Knight Rider-series.

I think the original creators are brilliant; just the right concept at just the right time. The shows themselves aren't that entertaining, but I do lol whenever I see a car flip upside-down (nearly every episode of The A-Team) or see KiTT's 'sensor' light up from side to side.

PS: The current Dutch television-channels for children air (very badly) dubbed versions of all those crappy American shows (that are far from funny)... Genie in the House, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody... /hate
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
Favaourite cartoon: Kappa Mikey.
Favaourite movie: Along came polly,nacho libre,stuck on you,night at the museum,envy,dodgeball,zoolander.
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
favourite cartoon: yu yu hakusho, keroro, bobobo
favourite movie: epic movie, transformers, poltergeist report (there is funny version in youtube: Poltergeist Report Abridged)
[Image: header_W_jordis.png]
Thanks given by:
favorite cartoon(s): Acme Hour, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Top Cat,
favorite movie(s): Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The Dark Knight, Cloverfield

Edit: You all do know there is a difference between cartoons and anime right? lol
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Favourite movies:

There is so much I could fit in here...
I guess Ed Wood is one of my later fav's =P

The Terminator Duo is also awesome. (I don't usually count the more recent movies, but I have seen T3 and it was not that good. It just couldn't live up to the two other movies.)

And I just love Blues Brothers :D
they are so cool, lol :P
not to mention Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3)... The main character says nothing but awesome phrases, I laugh every time ^^

Oh Brother, were are thou? is just... a great movie. It stands out amongst the movies I have seen. Probably one of / is the best movie I have seen.

Kill Bill 1&2 are great too... Intresting dialouges, cool action and an intresting plot. What more could you ask for?

I can't think of more now, but the list would be pages long and people wouldn't bother reading it all, so I guess I will end here =P

and to cartoons:

I probably have to say Pingu. Does it exist outside Sweden? If not, it's simply about a penguin and his family. It's some kind of stop-motion cartoon with clay models. I still fondly remember it :P

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Favourite Cartoon: A norwegian one, Pondus

Favourite Movie: "Shooter" Its one of those films i have seen 5 times and i like it every time ^^ More info: HERE

Favourite Show: Cartoon Show = "Family Guy" Other show = "House"
My Current Achievements! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Show: House md. Doubt that anyone asks why :D
Movie: Sweeney Todd dunno just loved it (Kinda fan of Depp)
Thanks given by:
Hey people did you ever heard of an old movie called 7 samurais.
Well it's old and I'm a small fan of old movies and samurais, well if any of you see this movie tell me okay because I watched a long time ago and after maybe weeks I'll get to see it.
Another thing all of the cartoons I have seen and heard of.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by: