Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background: Highway To Hell
Higway to hell is the song from ... i don't know the artist ... and i think its a cool name.
btw. the BG is superb! Much better than the stupid normal LoR : p
Thanks given by:
High way to hell is by AD/DC :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Hypermodder Wrote:why do you called it "highway to HELL"???
it does not look evil. I would call it "highway of evening light" or sth like that.

well i call it that when a sunset really makes the whole sky turn red (not just the horizon - including the highway/road ...)

oh and if you have a look at what caused the sky to actually look like this its a rather evil thing - or not? (i didnt enhance the color - this is the original photos color)

i dont know - maybe you are right - the name might be a bit to hard for this soft setting - compared to all the other apocalyptic backgrounds out there
still looks like a highway to hell to me :d

edit: and its AC/DC not ad/dc
and dont insult LoR - its my fav D:
Thanks given by:
YinYin Wrote:compared to all the other apocalyptic backgrounds out there
sorry about that =p
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
well mugen started it and you continued - i dont care :p

another thing about the name - its just catchy
like all the other lf2 background names
Thanks given by: