Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arctic Freeze [char]
What?! Another mod?! Wait, you've LF2.5, Future LF2, AND winter LF2?! Dude, no offense, but you're exaggerating. Take yourself some more time, and therefore go more into the adv DC techniques.
btw, I know from the old forums that Dome is definately no newbie in DCing, he, for example, is one of the few people who actually created a second fusion without id-dependency.

Anyways, I haven't tested your char yet, so this time no review from me. I actually need to study for my exams now -_-

But from what I heard, you're still experimenting with opoints, try to create balanced characters, they can have millions of opoints but.... let's compare your creations to QQQ...
I checked his data, and I know why he's still balanced, although he has all these screen-filling attacks. He's a good balanced mana-usage AND the injury-values are pretty low. Just some hidden advice...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yes, i had to make him a "sanctuary"-frame first because he always hurt himself with the moves (State:18).
So I changed state 18 in the freeze_flame.dat into state: 3000.
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Erh, well first of all: Freeze wouldn't fit into your "Future-LF2" mainly because he doesn't look very futuristic

Second, the sanctuary frame is useless, state 3000 doesn't hit teammates/yourself.
Thanks given by:
Ok, i see your point. Ahh, I got it; i 'll make some new chars and deleting the LF"-standartchars! thats it!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: