Poll: Are you bored
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Allways, Occasionally,
38.10%
8 38.10%
I don't know ~ Sometimes
52.38%
11 52.38%
No, Never, very little
9.52%
2 9.52%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCIAL LIFE CRITERIA HERE
[] 
UPDATE ON RECENT POST

Since of Inconvenient News, and Unfortunate Spamming
This thread has been changed
Only post about anything important, meaningful, status, with remarks and explanations of ~ how was your day, and on the lines of that... ~ I guess like an open diary?

Anything you want people to know about ~ and others can relate and comment about
Don't Post anything less than 1 Paragraph about what happened to you unless it's a reply.

NO SPAM PLEASE
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Quote:This isn't used for spam but...
yes, it is
Thanks given by:
Mine is I'm at school
No Body likes lf2 around here
Gym starts in 5 minutes or so ~
The weird thing is foooood
I eat it but never grow fat ~ I'm really skinney
It's proboally my metabolism
Sometimes i eat my own skin or chew on my cheecks when there is nothing to eat
Weird but yes, it's a habit
There is a guy in my class who actually is named Mario
and The Sun was Pink yesterday :)
Yes ~ I am random at times
`Oh well
the bell rang
got to go...
(06-10-2009, 12:07 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
Quote:This isn't used for spam but...
yes, it is

Well, ok fine if thats how you see it
Then what about General Disscusions?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
@Nave
that's actually funny

@topic (just so happened that i feel like posting in some thread like this)
In my study for my upcoming engineering design exam, I came across a question in the past years exam papers, which is something along the lines of:

"The left hemisphere of the brain is better in processing arithmetic and logical thinking, while the right hemisphere is responsible for artistic ability, creativity and 3D thinking. Explain how this has caused the success in engineering."

Now, I'm thinking, whoever wrote this is an idiot. a HUGE one at that. So what? are we supposed to answer:

Most of today's engineers are ambidextrous [citation needed], therefore their left and right "hemi-spheres" (i.e. their sphere) are both well developed, hence they can produce great orthographic drawings beyond non-engineers' imaginations, and calculate things that mathematicians find incomprehensible.

ha. also, one of the lecturers is kinda arrogant. he keeps going "Quiet please" in some sickly-sweet manner, it's so annoying (yea the students are noisy, so i would understand him wanting them to be quiet). But, why can't he just go "shut up" coz like, if you're angry and u want people to stop talking, you don't go "quiet please. quiet please." You go "Shut up. >.<". If you aren't angry, you go "hey stop talking", or just face them and communicate with a look (it's less intimidating/offensive (if done right), plus u get them to be quiet while still being rated "cool" (or at least normal) as a person).

and also, the engineering "top guy" is arrogant beyond words. say, my friend wants to go into civil engineering, which needs a math paper (mathematical modelling 2), but he's already taking 2 math papers from the science department which basically covers what MM2 has, but then this "head" doesn't approve of him (this is a made up conversation, but something like this happens):

my friend:
"Hi, I'd like to ask if I can skip the MM2 paper because I'm already taking 2 math papers from the science department which basically covers everything in MM2."

engineering guy:
"No. What if you don't get into civil?"

"Well, I'd meet all the pre-requisites for all the other courses."

"But what if you don't get into civil?"

"I will work hard to get good grades. I've gotten 4 Outstanding scholarships at school, Plus the NZEST scholarship, so I'm sure I'll make it."

"...(reasons)..."

... etc.

horrible horrible man. when he did his lecture on "Ethics", man he was legendary. his way of telling people to be quiet was worse than our usual lecturer:
"I want you all to stop talking. If you keep talking while I'm trying to talk, it's very rude. If you want to talk, please leave now.
(*at this point i actually wanted to xd*) I'm comfortable with any one of you leaving now if you don't want to listen. there are many others who want to listen. I can't compete with 400 of you all talking, even with a microphone. " ...etc.
--- OI Shut up and get on with the lecture >.< ---
(he repeats this a few times in the lecture)

grown up engineers are crazy. lucky there aren't any software engineers that currently exist (to my knowledge); (all the SE courses are taught by Computer Science lecturers or other engineers (other departments)).

ah. that was a good stress reliever.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
nice thread just what we need...
so this past week was so annoying that i nearly killed my self we have these final exams oh...and my father is always like study study when i get to the studiying part i start then 5 minutes past i start thinking of a new idea for a char or something..my bro i ussualy rubbing it in my face cuz he finished a week ago..he spends an incredible time on the comp. like from 8am in the morning to 10pm..cant wait for summer vacation to come then i am free free!!! oh and reading the thread luthicris talking about food made hungry wait a minute......
10 minutes later:
oh so what was i saying right food i got something to eat i have nothing else to say for now..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Erm... I'm basically waiting for my line-in cable to arrive so I can record my PSP's audio (been playing around with RemoteJoy for a few days now).

ISP is updating their stuff, so my internet tends to randomly shut off.
Did a few new combos for CRE and re-did 3 of them whilst I waited for my router to receive a signal again..

Just lying on the couch now, hugging my (lazy) cat. She's so cute when she's asleep ^_^
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
Same as freeza here... Just finished my first 2 exams today. They were pretty good, so it's a nice start I guess ;).

I'm lucky I only have an older bro. He's doing exams too, so Nobody who bothers me here :d!
Ugh... Can't wait for vacation, yea. 3 months! :p (since I'm going to university next year ;))

anyways, gotta get back to learning. I'll might post a few times in here during my exams. Since I have nothing else to do -.-'.

(Ow yea.. studying.)

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(06-10-2009, 01:44 PM)skelguardian Wrote:  (since I'm going to university next year ;))
same as me...so this summer will be buissy i guess
college here i come!!!!!
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Frowning at a post in a different section of this forum 24/7
Thanks given by:
Well, it's the last week of grade 9 except for exams, and I've got an in-class science exam coming up tomorrow. It's REALLY easy. The music and geography exams, on the other hand...
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by: