Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alectric's BG tut!!! :D
loop: xyz tells lf2 to repeat the picture of the respective layer every xyz pixels. You don't have to pick the width of a certain picture; to create something like pillars (check the forbidden tower background) you can also specify larger values.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: RMaster28
oh that is great. But then do we have to figure out the pixels. I was wondering if there is some sort of way, since we have to find the x and y coordinates, is there a program or something that puts the whole BG into a grid or graph and so we can see the location, reference and the coordinate. Thanks
[Image: 296n639.jpg]
Credits to naruto hyuuga
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2009, 10:11 AM)RMaster28 Wrote:  oh that is great. But then do we have to figure out the pixels. I was wondering if there is some sort of way, since we have to find the x and y coordinates, is there a program or something that puts the whole BG into a grid or graph and so we can see the location, reference and the coordinate. Thanks
That's actually pretty redundant. You need about 2-3 tries to align a layer correctly. Calculating helps a whole lot, too. I think, a regular bg starts at y: 127 (slap me if I'm wrong). I usually base all other values on that one, the x-axis is rather freestyle-ish. And starting lf2 a couple of times doesn't hurt, does it?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yeah i guess. Trial an Error is the key. Ok i will keep practicing. Thank you both of u
[Image: 296n639.jpg]
Credits to naruto hyuuga
Thanks given by: