Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm back, and I'm tired.
Not to mention the only thing in common is the Z at the beginning.
Thanks given by:
(05-24-2009, 09:33 PM)YinYin Wrote:  hes got the same problem with Zizibaluba - so hes just zizi
funny thought

you two z-ppl probably dont even know each other

I know him...sort of. Z people are rare these days.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
(05-24-2009, 10:32 PM)Zabobula Wrote:  
(05-24-2009, 09:33 PM)YinYin Wrote:  hes got the same problem with Zizibaluba - so hes just zizi
funny thought

you two z-ppl probably dont even know each other

I know him...sort of. Z people are rare these days.
They were def both in Robo's G4F for a while, so they should at least know each other by user name.

But anyway, the thread served it's point and it's a note to those who already have some knowledge about this guy. I guess Siegvar subconsciously intended to see how his former hay-day glory has faded/remains :P

Welcome back btw.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
wait.. Zaboluba isn't Zizibaluba?
errrrrrrrrrr.....
right. I'll take note of that.

Anyway, yea.I suppose this thread should be done with now. Looks like the only guys I know still around are mostly the guys I already know are still around.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2009, 06:19 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  Looks like the only guys I know still around are mostly the guys I already know are still around.

? I don't get this sentence, lol ^^.
Yea, I noticed this thread very late though. But since ur a ?elite? spriter or something, welcome back :d!

But I'm only in this forum for like.. a few months, so I surely don't know u :)

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
To be brutally honest, i have absolutely no clue (Alright, I might be able to guess) of who you are, why you're back but it's great to have you back anyway.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
Isn't it hilarious that mainly people that either don't know him or people that he doesn't know are responding to his post?

And hereby, I subordinate myself into the vast majority mentioned above

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here, Siegvar :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
You wouldn't know who I am but I know you by name and fame and I know the name you used to use. But it's good to see veterans around once in a while.

So are we gonna close this?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
You probably wouldn't remember me; I was a total newbie in the old forums with a postcount of...was it 1?

Say, did you make a few projects that ended up on mainsite? Because judging from the other posts...
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Closed, I think everyone said everything now.
Thanks given by: Siegvar