but he's still overpowered
but with the blackout it's the same like with rudolf
you can't see anything where you're going
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2009, 10:43 AM)Lf2-hacker Wrote:  seems good and pretty much fun to play
but he's still overpowered
but with the blackout it's the same like with rudolf
you can't see anything where you're going

Nah, if ou get ganged up by more then a few enemies you are already lost... Shadow's will disapper, cuz you get hit, Mera would use to much hp (so it would be suicide) and Pure Shadow XD Would be a funny self-blow-up...

But however, i guess that's a point-of-view-question imo ^^

@Blackout:
I don't think you will need to see something... 15 frames after the screen got blacked, enemy get perma-atttacked (cannot move well), so it has no effect, if you can't see anything, does it?
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
okay you got me
then he is a good character which is just fun to play :P
Thanks given by: Alblaka
I've found a glitch where if you have already installed Chrone on2 the same lf2 game u installed Nohan his "shadows" turn into Chrone's past guy cause if u kill the "shadow" u instatly die urself.
Thanks given by:
use punctuations. Its a little bit hard to read.( I had the same problem b4 and now its ok). And, it would be better to ask the creator and not post in here. (Its kinda reviving a old thread.) .
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Bamboori
(12-16-2010, 11:02 AM)alex224486 Wrote:  I've found a glitch where if you have already installed Chrone on2 the same lf2 game u installed Nohan his "shadows" turn into Chrone's past guy cause if u kill the "shadow" u instatly die urself.

README Wrote:!!! IMPORTANT !!!
This character uses massive ammounts of special-bdy's, itr/kind:8's and opointing frames (you don't have to understand that).
If you try to use 2 "Nohan"s same time major errors and bugs can occur.
Additional you shouldn't combine this and other same-complex chars/mods, this can cause trouble, too...

It's not a real glitch, just an installing problem.
There are only a few (6) IDs for hidden characters (not chooseable by menu) left for modding purpouses.
Since you're not supposed to play as the Chrone_PP or the Nohan_Shadow, i need to make them unavaible, thus, limit them to one of these 6 IDs.

However, since i create many chars, i need to overuse these 6 IDs, therefore the warning in every Readme.

Always ensure you do not have any IDs double in your data.txt . Then everything will work fine.
(Yes, this means you can't (f.e.) play with Chrone and Nohan at once).
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(12-16-2010, 11:34 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  
(12-16-2010, 11:02 AM)alex224486 Wrote:  I've found a glitch where if you have already installed Chrone on2 the same lf2 game u installed Nohan his "shadows" turn into Chrone's past guy cause if u kill the "shadow" u instatly die urself.

README Wrote:!!! IMPORTANT !!!
This character uses massive ammounts of special-bdy's, itr/kind:8's and opointing frames (you don't have to understand that).
If you try to use 2 "Nohan"s same time major errors and bugs can occur.
Additional you shouldn't combine this and other same-complex chars/mods, this can cause trouble, too...

It's not a real glitch, just an installing problem.
There are only a few (6) IDs for hidden characters (not chooseable by menu) left for modding purpouses.
Since you're not supposed to play as the Chrone_PP or the Nohan_Shadow, i need to make them unavaible, thus, limit them to one of these 6 IDs.

However, since i create many chars, i need to overuse these 6 IDs, therefore the warning in every Readme.

Always ensure you do not have any IDs double in your data.txt . Then everything will work fine.
(Yes, this means you can't (f.e.) play with Chrone and Nohan at once).

Tnx I really only kinda use the readme 2 see what moves the characters have.
Thanks given by: