Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting char free
Tip: If you don't want to edit every frame in the char's data because of the problem posted above, try using one of those EXE's with state:4000. See HEX Editing section.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Beasty thank's a lot!!! :):):):):)
but.... there is still one little problem.... he isdisapearing and some of his attacks can't be seen...
where is the problem? :confused:
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2009, 11:03 AM)Daymio Wrote:  but.... there is still one little problem.... he isdisapearing and some of his attacks can't be seen...
where is the problem? :confused:
Oh, god...
...HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!!!!

Ontopic: Read the previous posts in this thread. It's the pic: +140 thing ¬.¬
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
there is no use of it...
there is no way how to fix the problem....

i made firen tied up ( it is not very good and it is small but...:confused::confused::confused:)

Attached Files
.bmp   bezimena.bmp (Size: 158.65 KB / Downloads: 76)
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2009, 11:58 AM)Daymio Wrote:  there is no use of it...
there is no way how to fix the problem....
wat?

No, seriously, criminals are all working the same way. You free them, they transform into a character via state: 8xxx. When state: 8xxx is used, every pic-number will be shifted by 140. pic: 10 will be pic: 150, pic: 23 => pic: 163 etc. LF2 does this automatically. The only way you can solve this is to adjust the bmp-part.

--

I also have a very vague thesis: theoretically, a criminal could opoint the freed person. I don't really know what will happen with the reserve-number, though. However, the object that is being opointed should belong to your team. state: 8xxx was used because the freed people should have a different color than the opponents (compare bandits, hunters, jan, sorcerer). So if you use a Firen without any reserve-tags, the opoint-method should work and you'd be able to solve the problem without the 140-pics-shift.

If anybody wants to explain this further, feel free to do so, I'm not in the mood to do this right now.

btw, why in the lovely world is this topic marked as "solved" if you still have problems?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
>>>I don't really know what will happen with the reserve-number
Undoubtfully, there will be no reserves. :D
Thanks given by:
Due to Firen has more then 2 (like criminal) bmp-parts:

0-69 > file 1
70-139 > file 2
140-209 > file 1 (again)
210-279 > file 2
280-349 > file 3
350-419 > dummy file
420-489 > file 3

Then go through the firen.dat and add 140 to every pic-tag above 139 ^^

That's the onliest (imo, messed around that problem for some days while working on Etox) way to make a char with more then 140 working with and without transformation...

But i recommend you read the basic frame infos on the Mainsite first, before trying to do this DC ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Daymio