Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting char free
what lines are used for putting in stage mode char. tied up so i can release him
Thanks given by:
Mainsite search?? Try it once and then write here...

Well, 'cuz I'm bored I'll write You some examples:

id: 3000 (the id of Your char, find it in data.txt) hp: 50 (how many hp will he have) times: 1 ratio: 2 (You don't need to know those)
change id: and You're finished.

Ahh in case You don't know how to open stage.dat I'll tell You: use data changer :P
Thanks given by:
i know all that and i tryed it but it is not workin
and when i write that that guy becomes my enemy!
i wanna release him from ropes and then he is on my side
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/lfev9/de/lf2-emp...d-dc-stage

MAINSITE SEARCH FIRST!

There is an complete STAGE DCing section with over 20 turorials...

Read it and if you THEN still have questions... you can either ask here or simply read it again ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
i was looking over there but no use...
Thanks given by:
Yes, that is no use for you now. You should go basic DC, not advance DC, so, go this page:
http://www.lf-empire.de/lfev9/en/lf2-emp.../166-stage
and see the 'Stage - Criminals' part...
Thanks given by: Alblaka
no use of it either..........
if i wanna make him tied up so i can release him what do i have to add?
id: 37 hp: 50 times: 2 ratio: 1.0
Thanks given by:
[insert generic anti-nab swear here]

Quote:Stage - Criminals

If you want a criminal to appear, all terms noted here are necessary, excerpt "y" and "reserve". If you don’t believe, only a shadow will appear short behind the bound-limit and not visible for the player. Criminals are always noted in the first phase of a stage.

INFOINFOINFO ETC

Daymio, you HAVE to read the page... only looking one sec on it won't help you...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: KadajNoir , Daymio
ok i found out how to put tied char. but is it possible to put ,i don't know..., firen tied up?
that is gonna be a bit of problem.... but ok....
Thanks given by:
step1: stage.dat -> you insert
    DC-Code:
id: 300  act: 70  hp: 250  times: 1 ratio: 1.0

at the phase you want the tied-up char.
step2: criminal.dat -> you insert
    DC-Code:
<frame> 70 firen
   pic: 30  state: 0  wait: 7  next: 71  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 38  centery: 78  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   bdy:
      kind: 1073  x: 21  y: 18  w: 43  h: 62
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 71 firen
   pic: 31  state: 0  wait: 5  next: 72  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 38  centery: 78  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   bdy:
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 72 firen
   pic: 32  state: 0  wait: 10  next: 70  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 38  centery: 78  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   bdy:
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 73 firen
sound: data\013.wav 
   pic: 33  state: 0  wait: 2  next: 74  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 38  centery: 78  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

<frame> 74 firen
   pic: 34  state: 0  wait: 2  next: 75  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 38  centery: 78  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

<frame> 75 firen
   pic: 34  state: 8007  wait: 2  next: 999  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 38  centery: 78  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

nearly at the bottom of the file, before the "come_here" frame.

Note:
kind: 1073 -> within the body of frames 70-72, this redirects to frame 73 within criminal.dat (so if you want to redirect to frame 85, you had to write "kind: 1085")
Now look at frame 75. We have: state 8007
This is where you tell the program in which character the tied-up one should transform. ID 7 -> Firen. You have to add 8000 to the ID. Equals: 8007.

Tadaa, you now have a tied up char (which uses still the sprites from Jan, you have to edit the pics!!) which will transform into firen after you beat the ties off him (or her in this case :p)

You will notice know that your Firen-ally somehow... moves strange.
This issue is also already solved on the mainsite, here's the quote:

Mainsite Wrote:When you transform, the computer takes a frame's pic-number, adds 140 to it, and uses that pic instead. Because of this, you usually have to change the way the character's spritesheets are defined in the . If you select the character from the menu, they'll use their normal sprites, but if you transform into him, they'll use the pic-number + 140 sprites.

The computer calculates the number of pics using the product of the "row" and "col" parts of the file tag, so sometimes you'll have to "waste" pic-numbers to guarantee that the transformed character will use the proper sprites.

In the bmp part, you have to remember that you are limited to 10 picture files!

If a character has more than 140 pictures, you have to use pic 0 to 139 for the first 140 pictures and 280 to 419 for the following pictures.

Hope this will help ;)
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , JossuaDC , Drahcir , Daymio