Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do next ??
since me sasuke is barely finished and no one likes him (sadly)

i want to do something but i don´t know what so just post some suggesiton of what should i do an MOD ( yeah i want to make one )

so suggest something Like this

Mod
anime : bla blabla naruto usw
other anime : bleahc blablabla

just request something that i should do (something with coding of course)

with some nice greetings your beloved Headstrong Warrior
[Image: 333wc2q.png]

only the past knows how the future looks like ~ HW
Thanks given by:
making a mod with your low dc'ing skills(no offence) isn't a good idea... belive me, the mod will fail if you start now... you should practise some more on single moves/chars until you start a whole mode, that'd be tha best^^
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
hmhm you right it would be an epic fail hmmh but i have to do something to improve my skills but what ??

Thanks given by:
One word of advice: practice.

You got a whole website load up with awesome DC, Hex, Sprite articles and brilliant members (except for me). Try doing some decent DC, hex, sprite until you master the basic.

And if you don't know what you want to do next, get out of your house and go wandering around. you may see something to inspire you.
thanks no one i found something im going to make my sasuke so extrem good that even nave likes him ^^

Thanks given by:
Hey head. Why r u spamming up the whole forum ^^. Maybe u need my help. Think before u jump into something. I can help u. A word of advice read some DCing tutorials(no offence) and use ur brain too.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE