Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Chat with Marti
Woot. New version of Lf2 and Starsky and Marti are working on it? Sounds really great. Above all the new music. ^^
I love to see new updates for lf2 in the future.

Oh yeah, happy birthday LF2!! XD
[Image: foxcnbannerbluesp8.png]
Thanks given by:
YinYin you exploiter!!!!!! :p

wow, the lf1-code is lost? Well, at least they still have lf2...
Well, how about this platform-idea? if that's possible... you know, itr (k:14) blocks the x and z-movement, how about a kind that blocks the y one?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
well, since Marti told me he forgot about most functions in the C++ Code I doubt he'll add any new feature like platforms or so... sure I can ask, but I'm quite sure I already know the answer ;)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
oh, when you talk to him the next time (I always get new ideas that I actually asked Silva already... and he can't do that stuff), please ask him if he can add Alpha-transparancy and/or make PNGs default :D

He can't say more than no^^
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
btw, if u can ask him how the itr kind 14 thing works, it'll be good. My remake's platform thingy works fine z-axis wise, but x axis it has problems. (note that u should ask only if he's got time or something)

(referring to lf2)
z-axis when u move into something with itr kind 14, it stops u, but if u're already within the itr kind 14, it allows u to move outwards from it but not into it. thing is, how would u detect which is inwards and which is out? or does it only block u when u are on the actual "boundary" of the itr, but not when u're within the itr's area? let's say this:

(top view)
_________
|.............|
|.............|
|......X.....|
|________|

the box is the itr area, the object is the X. does it only stop u moving into the box if u're on the outside? (meaning if u're inside it won't stop u from moving at all). and also, if the object's bdy area is bigger than the itr area, would it stop u from moving totally? (i've spent the past few days on this problem and i still can't solve it)

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Gotta love marti for updating the game :).
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Can you ask him if the bug with opoints in first frames will be deleted?
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
i think thats more of a precaution rather than a bug - and it also saves space sometimes when you need a sequence twice without the opoint to it
Thanks given by:
Well, I doubt Marti will add or change some stuff about Data CHanging...

Quote: Marti: and for others... may not fix
fix a bug require so much time to test
otherwise, u may create another bug

because of this...

Can ask about the kind 14 function and about png when I see him next time..
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Nice, I was certain Marty/Starsky would never touch LF2 again.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: