Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Chat with Marti
marti will not create new chars, think you find this somewhere in the chats before.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
i´ve ment this what 19POtt92 said.
Also, it´s able to do a save and unlock system.
i know that he won´t add new cars , but for modders a new system/engine would be good.
I´ve played kate-lf.
Some games are moleboxed.I mean they are patched or so.only exe
data is aviable and you can play it so.Some times there are protocolls.they saves what happened,like exe opened ,errors and so on. And somhow it´s able to modify it so that the protocoll saves where you was at last. If you can german , i can explain it.
Thanks given by:
rikumaster Wrote:i´ve ment this what 19POtt92 said.
Also, it´s able to do a save and unlock system.
i know that he won´t add new cars , but for modders a new system/engine would be good.
I´ve played kate-lf.
Some games are moleboxed.I mean they are patched or so.only exe
data is aviable and you can play it so.Some times there are protocolls.they saves what happened,like exe opened ,errors and so on. And somhow it´s able to modify it so that the protocoll saves where you was at last. If you can german , i can explain it.

some errors are written in the temporary.txt
@mh: i know that but he could make it that you only have at the beginning ...davis, dennis und woody..and you have to unlock the other through finishing a certain stage..that's what i mean. ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
following your concept to "free" additional chars during gameplay: good idea, but I doubt he'll do it, give me a sec...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
like in this mod: http://www.savefile.com/files/1692370 <= NTSD BETA 2.1
this game is mole boxed also patched or converted.
In data folder is an temporary or there is another one next to the exe data.In the game you are only able to start at stage 1. If you are stage 3 or so and then you have no any time for playing and must like go bed and must close game and turn off pc , and then if you later start paying,you start even always at stage 1. For save system you could start from stage 3. You know what mean.
It´s just an idea. it would be cool then. More reality and not just an mini game. If marti don´t want or can´t he needn´t.

Hope you don't mind that I felt so free to add a little description to the URL you provided;) ~Blue
Thanks given by:
erm, the thing you described is a simple exe edit, think by silva,. But if you can select all stages and no "stuck in stage"-thing is there there're no problems and less work - think that's what Marti is up to with LF2 in the moment :p

(don't know what he say for sure, but I talked to him quite often and think I know his plans quite well now...)
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
well that's cool :D
Thanks given by:
I asked him: he told they (Marti and Starsky) already have this idea, but sounded like he'll use it in new game and not in LF2.
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
which idea? the idea with the save system..or the idea with "free" additional chars?
Thanks given by:
19POtt92 Wrote:which idea? the idea with the save system..or the idea with "free" additional chars?

I meant the idea with unlocking chars during gameplay...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: