Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Perсent armour
It possible to create armour that no block some attacks by level of armour, but it just reduce all taken damage by current percents.

for example any char give damage to special armoured char (with 50% reducing damage) by 200 hp. and totaly special armoured char take 50% , = 100 hp of all damage. rolleyes
Thanks given by:
you mean every part is with a diferent level??
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
He mean "how to make an armour which will reduce the damage cast on it user by x%".
Thanks given by:
he means that the armor decreases the damage. Not blocking all of it.
I don't believe that it's possible for a char, but if you are making a whole mod... Then you could maybe make all attacks hitting twice. And the armour somehow blocks the first or second one. Maybe with the armor as a ball with itr/k: 8. Or if you only want the armour not to block in falling frames etc. , you could make just the normal armour and attacks hitting twice.
Anyway, both are just for whole mods.
Thanks given by:
i think that louis's armor does reduces the damage..
i tried it,
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Reaper Wrote:if you are making a whole mod... Then you could maybe make all attacks hitting twice. And the armour somehow blocks the first or second one. Maybe with the armor as a ball with itr/k: 8.

Make a special y-value in the body of the char and then double EVERY itr in the game to let the itr's attack the special bdy. Then lower the damage to anything you want.
Thanks given by:
something like armour that you can choose at battle mode for characters.
Thanks given by: