Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boredom D:
Can't come up with any ideas as to what I should add to my character and Gad isn't spriting my character (I haven't seen any kind of work from him in the past 2 weeks or so - I kinda regret sending him a beta version of Shadow :/ ).

I might post a .gif tomorrow to show you guys what I've done with the coffins etc.

All threads without a reason die eventually, so I'll give this thread some direction;
-Got any ideas as to what kind of moves I can/should add to my character?
-What are you currently working on?
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
-Use the shadow to bind other?
-Spriting Fury all over again. Yesterday, a virus from my friend's USB whacked out my entire computer. I lost all the datas and the sprites except for a back up one in my laptop, but it's only 5% of what I have done sofar.
Thanks given by:
-Turn into someone elses shadow? :D
-I'm just working on Halo mod,LF2 legend of louis mod,My new char WindSlaver,and LF2 Hell Vs. Earth and so on.. This is too much so works going slow solo.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by:
-a move that's got to do something with a shadow
-i am currently working on my char Cole i will try to finish him soon.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
-Create a complex Firzen-Chase copy, that creates one shadow clone thingy for every opponent on the field ^^
-Working on "Sharn"
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
-How about using a move Shadow Clone to copy the user at ratio 1:1 for each enemie(in my rudolf's clone attack of course)
-Still doing modes posted some thread to seek the help of spriters for my mod
Thanks given by:
-How about shadow replicate? If he's hit with any attack, U press DJA and he does the same move....(figure it out urself)
-Spriting and trying to make a sprite worth making a char
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Quote:-How about shadow replicate? If he's hit with any attack, U press DJA and he does the same move....(figure it out urself)

Like kirby? Super buggy.
Thanks given by:
Quote::-How about shadow replicate? If he's hit with any attack, U press DJA and he does the same move....(figure it out urself)

Like kirby? Super buggy.

Need to edit other dat? Try invisibility
Thanks given by:
- Chase enemy with just shadow (You know - all ppl have a shadow :P )
- Well, wanted to do Stickman-LF2, but Nave was faster. Then trying to sprite something to SC-LF2, but I doing just a trash. And 3rd project is Sakura. ;)

@sadbhav and others.

It is possible, but will be very hard to make it, if You do it with itrk:8 You gotta change like all chars (or I didn't understood You quite good) :P
Thanks given by: