Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return
Burning fires and Smoke spread all over the landscape in his wake...
Every step he takes is felt by all...
His eyes, the malevolent purple...feared by all who know him...
His skin, as crimson as the blood he spills...

There was peace amongst those who lived happily in their own little world...
But now that he is back...its Hell all over again...

THE CRIMSON ONE RETURNS

Lol, I just wanted to make a small freestyle poem to let everyone know, I'M BACK. I apologize for my absence (I bet half of you don't remember me) I may be wrong but a couple months of leave changes people.

But yeah...its good to be back. [/size]
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Hi!

Where have you been? You might know, you've just been demoted a couple of days ago.

Also why is this in stories =P
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Drahcir
YO!

Where the HELL have u beed?

Its hard NOT to remember u......chronicles of the empire :D whoever was there and read it, cant forget ya ^^''

WELCOME BACK!!!! **blows a broken trumpet**
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: Drahcir
Yeah--I think your absence might have been just a week or two too long--Phil's the Stories mod now.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Quote:But now that he is back...its Hell all over again...
[Citation needed]
Thanks given by: Lauli
just welcome back zab..i've been wondering my self where u been...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Lol thank you all for welcoming me back. I've been a busy guy. College does not leave a guy with a lot of time to mingle and stuff like that. I would go into further details but its really not necessary. But yeah its good to be back.

Well let me get started with some stuff:

First off, well its kinda obvious now, there will be no game or no continuation of the G4F/LFE story. A topic like that is too grand for one person to tell...(well I could tell it if I had time...but not anymore)

Second off, I will not be as active as I used to be. (Also obvious) If you wanna really interact with me...play Gunz. :P Or stay on messenger long enough to catch me.

Third off, Several months have passed and most of you have changed your name once twice or thrice times. So please tell me who you are so I can remember you. My memory sux arse.

Fourth off, congrats Phil for taking my spot as Mod. I'm glad MH found someone to replace me as I suggested several times beforehand.

And final off, I will continue to delight you all with my creative cuisine of imaginative stories as usual...Just not as frequently. I don't have any big story in the works. But you can expect to see good ones on the horizon.

Well, thats all. Glad to be back at the LF Empire...and One more thing

"Epic Music plays (Tyler Bates)..."
THE CRIMSON ONE IS BACK

Edit: Oh yeah and..why the Hell was this thread moved? It's generally a poem with comments. Poems are stories which should be in the "Stories" forum...correct me if I'm wrong. Or did I miss the memo on story changes?
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Quote:I will continue to delight you all with my creative cuisine of imaginative stories as usual.
Quote:"Epic Music plays (Tyler Bates)..."
THE CRIMSON ONE IS BACK
[Citations needed]
Thanks given by:
@zab: thank you :D
one more thing.. you maybe know (or not ;) ) i was former know as 19POtt92.
the only name changes i remember expect mine are... Don Giovanni to Ramond -Sandbag-, Angry Alec to Alectric, Cirno to Yakui.. if i missed someone feel free to say so ;)
also.. no this does not belong into the stories section.. because... threads about returns.. or leavings are generally in the general discussion section ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
I figured as much that you were Pott. Your name was Phil in my story so yeah I remember.

It seems that ES hasn't changed at all. Figures...
Thanks given by: