Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darren Healy...
Anybody know this person/name/actor?

Some of you know of my absence last week. I've been to Dublin, Ireland.
On Thursday night, me and some friends (in total 3 boys and 2 girls) went out into Dublin City Centre. We met up in the Temple Bar. (Yes, I had a little Guinness, and it tastes great.)
We also had a good place in the pub, namely quite in the corner. One of my friends went to the restroom. Two minutes later two other mature looking men came and asked if the seat may be taken. The friend came back from the restroom and kindly told them it was his seat. And somehow it happened that we got to know each other more.

One of them actually seemed like a pretty cool Irish dude. We (actually, more my friends than me) talked a lot with him and stuff. He told us that he was 'Darren Healy', we should type it into Google and check the results. He also told us some more things about him, like that his nickname was Hitler, and that he also had played Hitler in a movie. He showed us his tattoos and explained their origin and reasonings to us. Then he told us about an incident, that some random person once had come up to his house and insulted him out of no reason. 'Darren' had punched that guy and he had fallen to the floor, hitting his head on the side of the pavement. He had fallen into a coma. That guy actually had woken up, but three years later (in 2008 then) he drank so much that he died. And the court apparently thinks 'Darren' killed him, although it happened 3 years earlier. So he needs to go to prison.

Well, we stayed there for 3 hours or something, then we had to leave (security came up and asked for our IDs, which we didn't have). He told us his e-mail.

And now I wonder; was he for real Darren Healy?
Not like he's a famous actor or something; I checked with Google, and I did indeed get results for that name, but the pics kinda don't look like the dude we met at Temple Bar... but that story about that one guy who had insulted our 'Darren' was real. It says so at various sites.
At another site I noticed that he was actually in Sydney...
On facebook, there's a Darren Healy from Ireland, which might be him. But is he the same as the actor...?
Might he just share the same name?

Things over things confuse me...

What do you think about all this? I'm not too sure...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I can't be sure, since i were not there, but If you googled him and he looks different from the guy you met, then there might just have been a guy who pulled a prank on you "offworlders".

Btw is this him?:
You have prolly seen that picture allready :)
My Current Achievements! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Well, no, but as far as I can see, he doesn't play the lead role in that movie so I don't think he should be on the cover.

But it's Irish and he played in there; maybe...
Thanks given by:
Oh, sorry i just googled him and found a actorprofile from a movietheathre

dang, the only movie he is listed as an main character has no images -.-

EDIT:
Is this your guy?
http://www.flixster.com/actor/darren-healy
Thanks given by:
Oh wow, I've been to that page before but didn't check the pics more exactly.

I think those might be shots from earlier but I re-recognize the face. Looks pretty much the same.

We actually made pictures with him; I'm gonna check, repost and compare.
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2009, 09:54 PM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote:  Oh wow, I've been to that page before but didn't check the pics more exactly.

I think those might be shots from earlier but I re-recognize the face. Looks pretty much the same.

We actually made pictures with him; I'm gonna check, repost and compare.

Please post the pictures you took, if you want to :) I want to compare myself ^^
Thanks given by:
Phwoar...
I have heard of him (I've got rellies back all 'round the UK:p)

And you could have actually met him,
which is pretty sweet:D

Add the photos to a scrapbook(start one if you don't have one)
and boast annually about how you've met a famous actor ;)
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by:
this is how you search for your unknown actor

http://similar-images.googlelabs.com/ima...type=photo

first image

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/parade...ky_lee.jpg

and the page you were already on is pretty obvious too
http://www.flixster.com/actor/darren-healy-photos
Thanks given by:
After some more intense research (thanks YinYin, I actually checked on Google Images but many of them were not from Darren so I thought I'd not find him there) I found some pics, and yeah.

Apparently we did really meet him. Incredible! I can't believe it.

I'll post the pic as soon as my classmate sends it to me.

EDIT: Linky

The hot dude on the very left is me Darren
Thanks given by: