Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the user xyz (edited by Noir, sry ;)) or i forgot his user name was also abusing the rep system he was asking other users to give him +reps.

I too am happy that rep system is disabled.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
I liked to give people good reps when they've done good work ...but maybe the thank button is ok whether u often dont recognize that somebody thanked u and u also often dont know why. Well..we can live without it

but I just have a idea for new users: maybe we can send a standard pm to new users in which are listed links to forum rules and the help gadgets, etc....
[Image: 165.gif]
Thanks given by: KadajNoir , MH-Razen , SUPerman*
yeah soo many members waste reps on usles stuff...reos should be given when u know that someone is a good spriter dcer...etc done a good job...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
(04-16-2009, 10:36 AM)lf2TimmE1 Wrote:  but I just have a idea for new users: maybe we can send a standard pm to new users in which are listed links to forum rules and the help gadgets, etc....

First: every newbie?

Second: will you read it if you were them?
Thanks given by:
@no one...what is so hard to read the forum rules?!

and isnt there a way to send these pms automatically when they activate their accounts?...was just a suggestion
[Image: 165.gif]
Thanks given by:
(04-16-2009, 10:36 AM)lf2TimmE1 Wrote:  but I just have a idea for new users: maybe we can send a standard pm to new users in which are listed links to forum rules and the help gadgets, etc....

good idea, think there's an option for this...

(04-16-2009, 11:11 AM)no one Wrote:  First: every newbie?

Second: will you read it if you were them?

as long as it's short... hopefully :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Sure, there are some people who are very influencable throught the rep-system, and there have been misuses.
I just gave neutral reputation instead of negative, but some people like ****** or ****** , people who are very popular DCers,
always gave negative instead of neutral.
But there also where people who did not misuse the rep-system! People who just wanted to say "Great char/spite/stage" etc.!
Well, YOU are the rulers, I just can tell you my opinion.
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
That's fine, it's your opinion. But we can't make exceptions, either rep system for all or for none. And because the majority doesn't know how to use it correctly it's better to leave it disabled.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
yeah,but then u cant know if they like ur sprites or dcing..etc...or if they hate it..
but as long MH-RAZEN said no rep-system its fine...
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Again... the system is not for things like: "I love your work"
You can rate somebody's stuff in the corresponding thread, where he showed his work.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Angel_Adam