Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[UPDATED]"perspective:" Tag in use
I see how it works..... and I have a little question.....
could you make it possible to add more parameters to it? like....
Code:
perspective: 10,180,150,0,45
spawning id: 10 at frame 180 at x=150, y=0, z=45
Just to list any possibilities. Be prepared for the next question if this one is possible >8D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Problems with that:

I have no control over where the item falls.
Perspective is setup to read only 1 value. There is a certain amount of memory allocated to it... Image something like this.

int [] rawr = new int [3]

rawr[0] = 4
rawr[1] = 2
rawr[2] = 3

Now you want to add something between rawr[1] and rawr[2]... You can change the source code and recompile it, but we can't do that with the exe :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
alright, thanks, so you would need extra-tags to do something like this. Hmmmm, and how about those extra-tags? :P

--

Works flawlessly on my comp, btw.

Thanks given by:
@Silva
The data file you posted doesn't work either o.O
~Member of the NTSD team~
[Image: sigk.png]
http://ntsd.open-board.com/
Thanks given by:
EDIT: damnit, i keep getting ninja'd so much lately...zazz
WTF!?!?
it still doesnt work!
i pasted silvas exe, and bg.dat onto an unmodified lf2, AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK!?!?
care someone explain?
and how did it work for BP?
Thanks given by:
It works for half the people I guess... Me, BP and JoussaDC all got it working. Alec,zazz and YinYin can't :p... I'll probably get yinyin to run some tests so i can see where it goes wrong :D.

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
JossuaDC
Lulz.

Yeah, it works for me.
I made it drop Louis' armour in Template1 = definitely the work of 'perspective'.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.

Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
Thanks given by:
At the first time it didn't work for me as well, I just copied Silva's way of writing into the dat-file (means: one space behind the last value and then "perspective: ", followed by any value) and suddenly it worked. I don't know myself what I was doing wrong but now it spawns the indicated object at the beginning of the match. Might be some team-issue; I let both characters play on independent.

Thanks given by:
Updated. If it didn't work for you before, try now. *bump*

Thanks given by:
EXCELLENT!!!!
you get my seal of approval!
[Image: thumbs_up.jpg]
thank you Silva!
Thanks given by: