Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transformation !!!!!
am planing to make a health transformation for my character where he transforms into 3 different characters using health % like luois and lousEX thing. where can i find that in the exe and how can i create more transformations like that.
Naruto: Dawn Of Era...begins a new era [Image: ndoe.png]own....
Thanks given by:
This is how to do a temporary transformation.
Thanks given by:
he transform into different one when he has the required health point. that's what i want.
Thanks given by:
hmm...

:)!

Check out This Thread.

The've gone through all this stuff a while back,
what you want is the same, just with 'layers';)
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure the health thing is in the frame number, and not the state... To be honest I don't think it'd be very easy to figure it out + if I do figure it out I won't do it for 1.9c...
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
why when ever i ask a question in the hex section i don't get the right answer!!!
Thanks given by:
Because it's not as easy as DCing I guess.
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2009, 01:07 AM)mda Wrote:  why when ever i ask a question in the hex section i don't get the right answer!!!
How 'bout stop whining? kthx.

Now, you should firstly study the entire hex-section and some asm-guides on the interwebz. Why? Because you'll then realize that this thingy is harder than it seems.
(03-28-2009, 02:29 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  I'm pretty sure the health thing is in the frame number, and not the state... To be honest I don't think it'd be very easy to figure it out + if I do figure it out I won't do it for 1.9c...
qfi.

And why in the world do you want this for 1.9 anyways?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2009, 01:07 AM)mda Wrote:  why when ever i ask a question in the hex section i don't get the right answer!!!

Because you expect hex to be a magical solution to your dc problems, when in reality it doesn't work that way.

You got a DC answer here:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1970

Now you can use the DC to figure out if you have enough health then use state 4xxx to transform.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
(03-30-2009, 05:36 AM)no one Wrote:  Because it's not as easy as DCing I guess.
if you should know something am actually studying the coding as a subject at school but i just want to know abit from you guys.
Thanks given by: