Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions
well even if i don't know anything about "HEX" or whatev. i want to ask some questions:
1. how to make a difficult harder than crazy?
2. when my char frame reach 400 it turn into "LoCKo~" what is this?
3. hoe to make a random attack like this?
4. where does Woody's teleport come from? Enemy's left or right side?
Thanks given by:
1. That would require programming a totally new AI. And that isn't possible as of now.
2. I didn't get it. Besides, that in original LF2, there's a frame limit at 399.
3. Check this thread: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2236
4. Depends on which direction you're facing. When you teleport to an opponent, you won't change your facing direction, but you'll "look the enemy in the eyes" :P When you face right, you'll appear on the left side of the opponent, when you face left, you'll appear on the right side.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
i really want to use random. not a "frame" method like that, so it'll be really an EXE editing?
and have u tried a char with more than 399 frames? it really happened.
Thanks given by:
Let me explain how this random-method works (since nobody ever downloaded it. 1 so far):
First, you spawn two (or more, depending on how many different outcomes you want) balls, preferably kind: 3. Note that it have to be different balls. In each of these balls hit-frame, there's an itr-kind: 8 which each leads to a different part of the attack (better memorize this).
Next, the char has a frame with a bdy which covers the area where all of the itrs in the balls hit-frame should be.
Then, the char hits all balls with an itr with an arest, making it hit only one ball. Now of the balls will be prioritized by the exe, and this is completely random. the hit ball's itr will then catch the nearest type: 0-bdy (which is the char performing the move) and take him to it's pre-determined frame. The others will have a next: 1000 which will delete them if they weren't hit.
Each of the balls will have an equal chance of being hit, and there will be an equal chance of doing either part of the attack.

Get it now?
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
There is no perfect randomizer possible to make. The computer can pretend to randomize stuff but after a time you'll notice a pattern. Just wanted to add that. And about the DCing-solution: sounds easy enough to realize, there wouldn't be any need of hex-editing it (I generally dislike exe-edits if it's not for a mod). I'd only use hex (aka. bother Silva) when there is no / a very complicated, buggy way of DCing.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2009, 05:22 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  There is no perfect randomizer possible to make. The computer can pretend to randomize stuff but after a time you'll notice a pattern. Just wanted to add that. And about the DCing-solution: sounds easy enough to realize, there wouldn't be any need of hex-editing it (I generally dislike exe-edits if it's not for a mod). I'd only use hex (aka. bother Silva) when there is no / a very complicated, buggy way of DCing.

QFE
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: