Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Your Favorite Music
lol I am still Radiohead addicted, but now I'm quite listening to every of their songs.

Do you guys know the band Sulek?
It's actually a small local band in the US. One of their tracks of their not yet released new album made me addicted. It's called "Marigold" (not a cover, I know another band has a song with the same title).

Where do I know it from, then?
Well, there's a certain touching "Valentine's Day 2009" flash movie...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hey guys ! My friend gave me this track when I went to visit my cousins in Malayshia. I had to sit in the airplane for 10 straight hours ! That really reeked but this song really makes me jump. It's in a different language but I want u guys to just concentrate on how he sings and I really think that you'll love the background music. Here's download Link. Enjoy !

http://www.mediafire.com/?xmt2am0cx1n

What ya guys think ? I doubt you'll understand what he's saying. Cause I mastered 7 languages so it's no problem for me.
Note : I suggest u listen to it with head-phones opn with full volume. That is how u can listen to one one detail in the background music.
[Image: 6578m8.png]

Join the fun .........

Thanks given by:
is it malay?? for the song i like the beat dude nice song!
[Image: nxrixc.jpg] <<

Credits to Silver for avatar and signature(from LF-Global)
[Image: ElPrestige-1.png]
Thanks given by:
ince song i listened to it before once on malay an once on arabic same music only diffrent language
shure do like the beat!
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
merged topics
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod